For those of you looking forward to the BifBangPow! 3 3/4" figures revealed at Comic-Con be wary that they are apparently not fully approved yet. Hopefully the outlook is good, but fellow Venture fansite Venture Bros. Blog has an interview with BBP honcho Jason Lenzi where he reveals the following:
Now, as excited as everybody is and I donâ€™t mean to pee in anybodyâ€™s internet cornflakes, these are not green lit. We are not definitely going to make these. It all depends on audience interest and cost. With this scale, we are dealing with a different material and we would be doing everything from scratch. Each part of the figure has to have itâ€™s own laser cut mold and it can get very costly. So itâ€™s a question of whether thereâ€™s enough support from the fans to make the minimum needed.So if you want to get your hands on those figures, let them know how excited you are! Also the interview covers many more toy-line type things and you should check it out.
Don't: Try to score spoilers during Comic-Con panels.
"All questions about what will happen in the show will be answered in the show" is a phrase that Doc Hammer repeated in various ways throughout Friday's panel. They won't tell you what will happen with S.P.H.I.N.X. or the Monarch and Doctor Girlfriend. Don't ask.
- io9 Interview with Jackson and Doc about various random things
- Comics Alliance has a video interview with Jackson and Doc as well as a bevy of Venture Bros. cosplay photos
- UGO has a bulleted list of everything that happened during the Venture Bros. panel, just like being there!
- Comics Beat asked James Urbaniak to tell them what he did during Comic-Con and the results are fabulous!
- Comics Online has a video interview with Jackson and Doc as well.
- The Sci-Fi Block has coverage of the panel up in article format. No bullet points for the Sci-Fi Block!
Update (11:27pm): Added Comics Online video interview.
Update (7/30, 1:03pm): Added Sci-Fi Block's coverage.