- io9 has a lot of info from the panel laid out in an easy to read numbered format.
- Adult Swim Central has a pretty in-depth article that delves into all the goings-ons at the panel and even contains a couple of photos.
- Possibly the most professional-sounding site to ever cover Venture Bros. International Business Times has a nice look at the panel with quotes from Jackson, Doc, Mike Sinterniklaas and Paul Boocock as info about the elusive 'sizzle reel'.
- Spinoff Online has some good coverage of the panel as well, if you're into that.
- Crave Online also has a quick recap of the panel.
Bunnycutlet Gallery, founded by Venture Bros. Color Supervisor Liz Artinian, is pleased to debut its new space in Williamsburg, Brooklyn with Too Art for TV Year 6, New York's premiere art exhibit for the animation industry, on Friday, Nov 9th from 6 to 10PM.
We're hoping to make the new Bunnycutlet Gallery space a permanent home for the personal works of animation artists in NYC. We've launched a Kickstarter to ensure that the gallery can remain open for at least one year. We have some awesome pins, prints, & paintings available for those who are interested in donating, including a limited edition signed print by Jackson Publick. Jackson himself voiced his support of the project in a video.
Adult Swim has the same preview that Entertainment Weekly had up, so if you still haven't checked that out here's another opportunity. And of course in a mere two weeks "A Very Venture Halloween" will air in all its glory on Adult Swim. That's Sunday, October 28th, 2012 at 11:30pm. This probably won't be the last time that I tell you, but for now keep it on your schedule, okay? What else do you have to do anyway?