- Acrylic Clock ($35) - It's a clock! For your wall! Contains the soundtrack logo and three hands! No numbers though, so you'd better memorize where they're supposed to be.
- Killinger Logo Notebook ($12) - If the Monarch journal wasn't enough for you then do we have a deal for you! This is all fancy and spiral and I dunno the pages probably have lines. Also there's a logo on it!
- Color Change Monarch Coffee Mug ($18) - The Monarch logo rears its head again, this time on a mug. It's one of those weird mugs that starts off black and becomes white when it contains a hot beverage. Freaky!
By the way I feel I should (finally) mention that all of these have been uploaded by dinamistika so feel free to checkout their YouTube channel if you like.
Also I guess the suggested dessert is Coke Zero, but personally I recommend Pepsi Free.
Update (11/16 1:30am): Head over to the capsule page to rate the episode.
Update (11/16 6:34pm): The episode is up on Adult Swim Video now.
- Black Hearts Ladies Shirt
($18.00) - Lady-style, with the Black Hearts logo from the shirt last season.
- Order of the Triad Shirt ($18.00) - Similar to the shirt club version, but in a different color, so if you missed that then here's your second chance.
- Journal ($18.00) - Sporting the Monarch logo and made out of recycled paper and stuff. You can write things in it and maybe pretend you're the Monarch!
- Venture Industries Laptop Sleeve ($28.00) - Hey you can stick your laptop in here and pretend you work for Venture Industries even though Dr. Venture can't afford to hire employees. Maybe Jonas Jr. also calls his company Venture Industries. He probably pays pretty well too.
- Zipper Pulls ($16.00) - I guess you can stick this on a zipper and make them instantly more awesome! Four skull-type logos of the Black Hearts, Sgt. Hatred, Dr. Killinger and the skull that appears in the 'o' in 'Bros.' You know the one!