Update (12/7 at 3:40pm) - The episode is up on AS Video now for all you without cable TV (or who may have missed the last seven minutes).
Thanks to 'A Viewer' for pointing this out.
Thanks to Red Menace in the comments for finding this! Also even though the promo says 'tonight' the episode isn't airing until next Sunday. Tonight you can catch Blood of the Father, Heart of Steel again.
- Venture Industries Cuff Links ($40.00) - For the Venture fan who also maybe has to wear a suit every so often (come on, I know there's some of you out there). They're inconspicuous enough that you might not even be asked to explain them by anyone!
- Dr. Killinger Neck Tie ($40.00) - To go with your cuff links, perhaps? Made from what I can only assume is the smoothest silk...en polyblend, this tie is sure to give you a free pass to calling people silly billys all day. Also it makes wearing a tie fun!
- Guild of Calamitous Intent Tie Tack ($25.00) - And hey, what better accessory to compliment your Killinger tie than this GOCI tie tack? I think those things, like, hold your tie in place. You could also use it to maybe stab your sickliest enemies. Five bucks off if you buy it with the tie.
- Brock Baseball Tee ($25.00) - Featuring a piece of the the Bill Sienkiewicz art from the first season DVD, this shirt will let you know that you are a big fan of killing guys. Or at least a fan of a guy who kills a lot of guys. I dunno, I bought one so that's my best sales pitch.
- Killinger Comic-Con T-Shirt ($20.00) - These were apparently sold and/or given away at Comic-Con this year, so if you missed that here's your chance. It's kind of like the shirt club version except the logo is centered and huge. Come on, I know you don't wear ties but you totally wear black t-shirts all the time. Don't deny it.
Update (11/23 12:30am) - You can rate the episode on the capsule page by the way.
Update (11/23 4:38pm) - The episode is up on Adult Swim Video. Go!
- Acrylic Clock ($35) - It's a clock! For your wall! Contains the soundtrack logo and three hands! No numbers though, so you'd better memorize where they're supposed to be.
- Killinger Logo Notebook ($12) - If the Monarch journal wasn't enough for you then do we have a deal for you! This is all fancy and spiral and I dunno the pages probably have lines. Also there's a logo on it!
- Color Change Monarch Coffee Mug ($18) - The Monarch logo rears its head again, this time on a mug. It's one of those weird mugs that starts off black and becomes white when it contains a hot beverage. Freaky!
By the way I feel I should (finally) mention that all of these have been uploaded by dinamistika so feel free to checkout their YouTube channel if you like.