Here's how it works, head on over to the Holidays Mini Giveaway page and enter your name and email in the form for a chance to win the prize of the moment. That's it! I'll be having one of them randomly for the next month-ish, so you have multiple chances to win! There will also hopefully be give aways with even cooler prizes, but I'm going to make you guys work for those. For these ones I'll update the site and Twitter when a new one goes live.
By the way, in case it wasn't clear, you can win something right now!
Huge thanks to Jackson for getting me in touch with someone official at Adult Swim and Vanessa at AS for setting this up. She was also completely awesome in every way possible which includes resending the package after someone apparently stole it from from my apartment building. Bunch of savages in this town. Enjoy!
I'm not going to reveal what exactly the near future holds just yet, but I assure you that, as fans of the show, you will hopefully enjoy the hell out of them. Stay tuned!
Update (12/7 at 3:40pm) - The episode is up on AS Video now for all you without cable TV (or who may have missed the last seven minutes).
Thanks to 'A Viewer' for pointing this out.
Thanks to Red Menace in the comments for finding this! Also even though the promo says 'tonight' the episode isn't airing until next Sunday. Tonight you can catch Blood of the Father, Heart of Steel again.
- Venture Industries Cuff Links ($40.00) - For the Venture fan who also maybe has to wear a suit every so often (come on, I know there's some of you out there). They're inconspicuous enough that you might not even be asked to explain them by anyone!
- Dr. Killinger Neck Tie ($40.00) - To go with your cuff links, perhaps? Made from what I can only assume is the smoothest silk...en polyblend, this tie is sure to give you a free pass to calling people silly billys all day. Also it makes wearing a tie fun!
- Guild of Calamitous Intent Tie Tack ($25.00) - And hey, what better accessory to compliment your Killinger tie than this GOCI tie tack? I think those things, like, hold your tie in place. You could also use it to maybe stab your sickliest enemies. Five bucks off if you buy it with the tie.
- Brock Baseball Tee ($25.00) - Featuring a piece of the the Bill Sienkiewicz art from the first season DVD, this shirt will let you know that you are a big fan of killing guys. Or at least a fan of a guy who kills a lot of guys. I dunno, I bought one so that's my best sales pitch.
- Killinger Comic-Con T-Shirt ($20.00) - These were apparently sold and/or given away at Comic-Con this year, so if you missed that here's your chance. It's kind of like the shirt club version except the logo is centered and huge. Come on, I know you don't wear ties but you totally wear black t-shirts all the time. Don't deny it.
Update (11/23 12:30am) - You can rate the episode on the capsule page by the way.
Update (11/23 4:38pm) - The episode is up on Adult Swim Video. Go!