Shirt Club Is Here!

Shirt Club Is Here!
Full of regret because you missed out on last season's Shirt Club? Well, as promised, Shirt Club is back! As usual, you can buy individual shirts every week for $20 each or, if you're feeling fancy, subscribe for $150 (US and Canada, $199 elsewhere) to get every shirt automatically plus a bonus subscribers only shirt. This year's subscriber shirt is a classy I [VB SKULL] NY celebrating the Venture family's move to New York City for season six.

Subscriptions are only being sold until 11:59pm eastern on February 7th, so you'd better get in on it soon.

As per usual I'll also be collecting the shirts on this handy Shirt Club page. Shirts!
  • by Chris98vf
  • (unregistered id: E08E5ADF5D)
Already ordered mine, still have most of mine from the last round.
Jan. 26, 2016, 3:48pm
  • by Captain V
  • (unregistered id: BD4F09BE4B)
I'll probably get one or two... but I literally can't afford the membership at this time.
Jan. 27, 2016, 8:26am
I'm dying to get the subscription. I did last time and I'm so happy to have them. But I know it won't fly with my wife. She wants me to not look 14. That I💀NY shirt, tho...
Feb. 1, 2016, 7:01pm
Sooo...did anyone else's first Ven-Tech shirt arrive? I was so excited to see that Astrobase-Go envelope...which my wife wouldn't let me keep. At least I get my shirts, though.
Feb. 20, 2016, 9:14pm
  • by Captain V
  • (unregistered id: BD4F09BE4B)
That envelope will be worth a fortune in the year 2037.

A damn shame.

Oh well, I always keep mine.

*Zoidberg VO* I'll be the fancy future rich one!
Feb. 21, 2016, 11:38pm
I know! I'll try to hold onto a few. I used to keep them. But we have kids and she's constantly trying to clean things out. Better my stuff than theirs. I know when to pick my fights.

"Who's the tough guy now, Vinny?" <-- 1of Zoidberg's best moments