The Journal of Venture Studies

A while back I posted a poll asking what sorts of things you guys would like to see from the site during the (long) offseason and the clear winner was articles about the show. Of course I failed to deliver on this (though I did make an attempt or two) so for those of you waiting for all kinds of awesome Venture Bros. analysis, I point you towards The Journal of Venture Studies:

Volume I of JoVS -- now available online -- examines a diverse range of topics, including an exegesis on the theme of "failure" in the series, and the flavor of the Red Mocho Kooler.

Also for those of you itching to write some sort of Venture-related essay or whatever else, they are currently accepting submissions for the next volume, which is due out in April (proposals are due by March 14th):

The Journal of Venture Studies currently has an open call for submissions to Volume II of JoVS -- to be released in April 2013 in collaboration with the good people of Adult Swim.

Many thanks to Katie for pointing this out to me.
This is the most exciting thing to happen to the Venture community in a long time- can't wait to read more.
Feb. 11, 2013, 7:04pm
Yeah, this is some interesting stuff. Can't wait to see what people come up with for Volume 2.
Feb. 11, 2013, 8:08pm
Perfect! I'm totally getting published!
Feb. 13, 2013, 7:28pm
This is fantastic, I can't wait for Vol. 2! I wish I had the time to contribute something
Feb. 20, 2013, 10:33pm