Venture Bros. Holiday 2011 Gift Guide

Looking for that perfect non-denominational holiday gift for the Venture Bros. fan in your life? Well, this Mantis-Eye 2011 Holiday Gift Guide may just have what you need. It's more focused and streamlined than last year's guide, but there's still lots of good stuff there. Enjoy!
VINYL!!!!!! oh my sweet lord, the awesome is too much, it's killing me...
Nov. 26, 2011, 9:45am
Get the Vinyl from Amazon and maybe the corner won't be bent like the one [as] shipped me. :(
Dec. 27, 2011, 3:40pm