Team Venture By Drake Tsui

Saw this on Comics Alliance and thought some of you might like it. This is Team Venture, manga-style by Drake Tsui. You can read a little more about the drawing on his DeviantArt page. Enjoy!
  • by Hardy
  • (unregistered id: FFF530337A)
Very well done. Not a huge fan of the style, but I do really like the art.
May. 13, 2011, 2:02pm
  • by cpc65
  • (unregistered id: E747E66020)
Definite talent here, but I don't think he got Brock's hair just right.
May. 14, 2011, 5:04pm
  • by Jory
  • (unregistered id: 44065B2C0F)
It looks pretty ok, painting-wise, but the drawings kinda stink. Maybe I'm prejudiced against arbitrary anime-style decision-making, but the figures have very little volume and some of them don't look anything like the characters, like Brock, Dean, and especially Hank. Feeling the love, though.
May. 14, 2011, 11:50pm
  • by Bryan
  • (unregistered id: A9A1DFB9C5)
I personally like seeing artist try to take a different style and interpretation to art. Basically take it for a different spin and see what it looks like. Obviously if the whole show looked like that I wouldn't be happy, but for a one-off I like it.
May. 17, 2011, 10:53pm