Quick Publick Update

Along with tonight's premiere, Jackson has a quick update with one quick snippet I'm sure will prove popular:

Speaking of the west coast, I've just returned from a quick, last minute trip to Los Angeles, where I had the pleasure of recording TV's Nathan Fillion for an episode which will air later this season. Despite having a penchant for vaguely sadistic party games, Mr. Fillion was an absolute blast to work with, and it was my pleasure to put myself out of an acting gig by having him replace my uncharismatic scratch track.

• by Victor Von Broom
  • (unregistered id: D2EAEC7485)
Fingers crossed for Fillion to be playing Spider-Man-Guy. That'd be rad.
Sep. 13, 2010, 2:42pm
  • (unregistered id: 3AA91A9BFE)
Man, Hank is the man with the plan! Banh Mis are awesome. Fillion should be great in whatever he did.
Sep. 13, 2010, 4:09pm
  • by Mogo
  • (unregistered id: B50DB16F10)
HORAYYYYYYYYYYYY!~
Sep. 16, 2010, 9:05am
  • by Mogo
  • (unregistered id: B50DB16F10)
HORAYYYYYYYYYYYY!~