Jackson & Doc Panel at Dragon*Con '09

As is the trend, there will be a Jackson and Doc themed Venture Bros. panel at Dragon*Con this year. According to Adult Swims's DC page the panel will be at 1pm on Saturday, Sept. 5th followed by a signing 90 minutes later (that's 2:30pm for those of you not so good at math). No word on if Jackson and Doc will be the only panel members or if they'll have friends such as the esteemed James Urbaniak and/or Michael Sinterniklaas. Dragon*Con takes place from September 4th until the 7th in Atlanta.
  • by Mr. Monday
  • (unregistered id: F93337DD76)
Here I am so close to Atlanta, but I've never been to Dragon*Con. I would only go if I had a costume because... you know... it would be sort of weird NOT to wear a Venture Bros. costume when attending the panel.
Sep. 1, 2009, 2:07am
  • by Mike
  • (unregistered id: 1810A2A1DF)
That's not true, I bet most people don't wear a costume! I only went to one panel in NY Comic-Con, but most people were dressed normally there. Draogncon might be different though.
Sep. 1, 2009, 3:06am
  • by Mr. Monday
  • (unregistered id: F93337DD76)
Well, it would seem weird to me because I'm such a fan that I would really want to be in costume.

Has anyone seen someone in a Grand Galactic Inquisitor costume? If I don't have the time to make one for Halloween (where nobody would know WTF I am), I could just wear a shirt that says "IGNORE ME!" xD
Sep. 1, 2009, 6:32am
  • by Kuiosikle
  • (unregistered id: AC802E4211)
I've gone the NYCC panel three times and only once did I dress up (as Speedy).
Sep. 1, 2009, 3:35am
  • by Joe
  • (unregistered id: D27323FDCE)
Super good SPEE-DEE!
Sep. 2, 2009, 12:52am
Informative
  • by Veggietray
  • (unregistered id: C8BCAD3536)
I attended the panel in Atlanta on saturday, and they showed the first 12 minutes of Season 4's first episode. We get our first look at the Ventures post-Brock (apparently Sgt. Hatred is the new bodyguard), and Captain Sunshine has a starring role.
Sep. 8, 2009, 7:16pm
  • by Rob
  • (unregistered id: 1EF8407D4C)
Please tell us some more. Who voiced Sunshine? My guess would have been Conroy but I guess not. New opening? Title given?
Sep. 9, 2009, 12:20am