Simply Having A Wonderful Christmas Time

As per usual at this time of the year Quick Stop Entertainment has this season's holiday song. This year we have Henchmen 21 and 24 singing Wonderful Christmas Time, for all your synthpop Christmas song needs. Enjoy!

• by Phil
  • (unregistered id: BC53A0E2ED)
My all-time least favorite Christmas song! (But in this case, that's a good thing.)

Absolutely wonderful. I love these guys.

And who do I see about getting a framed print of that fireplace picture?
Dec. 24, 2008, 6:53am
  • by Bryan
  • (unregistered id: 1D98B7863C)
For the last several years, this has been what I look forward to most about Christmas. And it has never let me down.
Dec. 24, 2008, 8:05pm
my gf is already sick of it... im lovin it
Dec. 25, 2008, 9:13pm
  • (unregistered id: F2DB9E35FE)
Wow, that was awesome. Truly makes me miss 24 even more.
Dec. 25, 2008, 10:19am