Jackson & Doc at NY Comic Con '09

As is often the case Jackson & Doc will have a Venture Bros. panel at NY Comic Con which takes place from February 6 - 8 next year. No further details about when it will be or who else (if anyone) is going to be on the panel with them, but at the very least something to look forward to.
  • by Mr. Za Monarch
  • (unregistered id: F93337DD76)
Still waiting for season 3 on dvd.
Nov. 15, 2008, 4:48am
  • by Ron Bonham
  • (unregistered id: E6E4E98958)
Next year. It helps to DVR it. ;)
Nov. 16, 2008, 2:17am
  • by Mr. Za Monarch
  • (unregistered id: F93337DD76)
I know. I'm such a slacker. :P
Nov. 16, 2008, 2:58am
  • by Mike
  • (unregistered id: 17641ED7F8)
My guess would be it comes out a month or two before season four starts up since that's ordinarily the case when there's not a ridiculous gap between seasons. Good tie-in purchase and all.
Nov. 16, 2008, 4:35am
  • by Gilgasmash
  • (unregistered id: B9FC61F408)
They oughtta make a full-length Venture Bros movie, show it on CN and put it straight to DVD. That'd be great. As if it's never been mentioned before.
Nov. 16, 2008, 5:08am
  • by Wordmaster
  • (unregistered id: F511E38F24)
Yeah, cuz that worked out so well for Futurama. *rolleyes*
Nov. 26, 2008, 9:18am
  • by Tess
  • (unregistered id: BC0E25FBB0)
Yeah, it has to be a theatrical release. Where else will I go dressed like characters from the show? Comic book conventions aren't nearly specific enough to my needs.

No, seriously. I'd really prefer it to be on the big screen. I need the experience.
Dec. 14, 2008, 8:20am
  • by Phil
  • (unregistered id: 4453D1431A)
Actually the first two DVD films sold really well for Futurama (I haven't followed the figures on the third) and the "new material" was a condition under which Comedy Central bought the show, paying them a much larger sum than Cartoon Network had.

So...it actually DID work out very well for Futurama. Did you just not like the films?
Dec. 16, 2008, 5:11pm