Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

My longshot guess for Scare-Bear is older forgotten Hank clone. They brought up the boys being clones in at least two separate episodes this season, and one of Rusty's closing lines this episode was about how he would never play fast and loose with super science (which could have just been a set-up for the time machine bit, but also a reminder that Rusty has before and continues to do so).

Less longshot guesses would be Jared or Rocco. My first thought was he had more to do with Hank/Dean, but maybe it was Sirena he was looking out for.

Speaking of the time machine, I appreciated the fact that Rusty calls Monarch "Malcolm" implies that they have some sort of change to their character dynamic at some point in the future, and I hope we get to see it. *fingers crossed for season eight*
Sep. 30, 2018, 7:46am
We don't know how GCP Time Machine Works. Rusty thinks he time traveled 70 million years into the past, but that clearly didn't happen. Perhaps the time machine is a fraud and is only a teleporter between universes (remember the alternate universe Rusty from "Bright Lights, Dean City", and whatever alternative universe Fat Chance's hole is connected to). Maybe that isn't our Rusty who has a relationship with our Malcolm, but a different Rusty who has a relationship with a different Malcolm.

I too would love to see that story thread explored further, but sometimes Jackson & Doc love to throw these curveballs for no reason other than being a curveball to remind us how crazy of a Ventureverse there is (glimpses of other stories we don't see that just intersect ours briefly).
Sep. 30, 2018, 12:46pm
My favorite thing about that time machine is it lets you move through time (possibly between timelines?) but only to where the time machine is physically located during that time? Makes sense if you think about it but it's pretty non-standard for general time machine lore.
Sep. 30, 2018, 8:04pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Evaxke unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 9:12am
  • Evazul unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 6:42am
  • Evagsv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 5:13am
  • Evaxiv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 2:51am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites