Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

Such a good episode. Along with last week's, probably my favorite so far. Love the ones that pick up on plot threads from seasons past. Especially love when A and B (and in this case C) plots merge at the end. I was confused for a minute though, because at first I thought Orpheus knew about Dermott being Doc's kid because he helped the Alchemist see the past with the spell on Dermott's house key, but I guess if Al didn't fill him in on the whole story he had no way to connect the pregnant Nikki in the vision to Dermott.

The Dermott stinger was pretty great too. Now Hank just needs to learn of his clonage and everyone will be on the same page. :-P

And has everyone checked out the shirt for this week yet? Probably the one I'm gonna end up wearing the most.
Jul. 8, 2013, 12:44am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
Rockin! Who's wearing it, though? I feel like I should recognize her, since she's so attractive.
Jul. 8, 2013, 12:48am
Yes, they left out who she is unlike the other models; I shall call her Smokin' Hot!
Jul. 8, 2013, 12:50am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
Hold on a sec- is that Paget Brewster? The image is a bit grainy but when I compare the photos, it's close enough to make that guess.
Jul. 8, 2013, 1:01am
I believe that's her. And it looks like she's reprising her role as Amber Gold next week. That looks like a great episode. I can't wait.
Jul. 8, 2013, 1:07am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
Yup, O.S.I.'s been on target this season.
Jul. 8, 2013, 1:10am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
It occurs to me- Maculauy Culkin modeled the shirt club shirt a few weeks ago. Everybody else who's done a shirt has guest voiced. Anyone else think this means we'll be hearing Mac in one of the eps this season?
Jul. 8, 2013, 1:16am
I've wondered about that, too. I don't know why he'd be modeling a shirt, otherwise. I guess it's possible he's just a fan, but my guess is that he's going to be doing some voice work.
Jul. 8, 2013, 1:40am
Doc said on his Facebook that he is a friend, though I don't know the capacity of it beyond that. He also didn't reveal if he had done an voice or anything, but yeah, seems somewhat likely.
Jul. 8, 2013, 2:45am
  • by Ghobbi
  • (unregistered id: 8A956CCA4E)
Makes me wonder what Culkin reckoned to the obvious Michael Jackson-inspired aspects of Handsome Ransom...
Jul. 8, 2013, 12:22pm
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
Wouldn't it be hilarious if Mac was voicing the new Wonderboy from the trailer for next week's episode though?
Jul. 8, 2013, 9:02pm
  • by Ghobbi
  • (unregistered id: 749B215B8B)
Brilliant! Although the new Wonderboy looks remarkably Deanish to me. I hope you're right and I'm wrong.
Jul. 9, 2013, 3:56am
  • by Ghobbi
  • (unregistered id: 749B215B8B)
Brilliant! Although the new Wonderboy looks remarkably Deanish to me. I hope you're right and I'm wrong.
Jul. 9, 2013, 3:56am
I think he either had his memory wiped along with Hank in Season 4, or he wanted to tell Dermott but was waiting for the right circumstance to spill the beans. The only other way would be that the Alchemist never told Orpheus that they were trying to find Dermott's father, and Orpheus probably thought the woman was pregnant with Hank and Dean.
Jul. 9, 2013, 6:10pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Veronakyd unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 8:02pm
  • Veronagis unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 9:31am
  • Veronadvg unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 6:49am
  • Veronaevx unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 5:27am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites