Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Destroyo
  • (unregistered id: CDC55F233D)
Damn, no signs of a DVD release or shirt club.

Some spots:
- No Monarch at the Guild HQ and the new Arch group visits him in his lair with their offer
- Gary is being shot at by Vatred
- Orpheus visits the death realm in search of Hank, judging by the dolls
- Jefferson is fighting vampires in front of the Jim Dandy factory
- judging by the forehead Hebrew letters, Dean is menaced by a laundry Golem
11 months ago
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
I know- no DVD is a gyp (here's hoping there will be one, as the Blu-Ray's not accepting pre-orders yet).

Still, looks good- a bit too much action focus in the trailer. There's also a MPA rating though so they might have wanted something to actually attach to regular releases, and action sells there. Looking forward to how messed up Doc's Alexa-type device is and Action H.E.L.P.eR.
11 months ago
I did a bunch of pausing on one of my several viewings of the trailer. One of the images in Dr. O's vision is Dean dancing in the devil costume from the Jacket video and the music from the Jacket song is playing over the trailer, so I'm wondering if that is just incidental or not.

The blackulas that JT is fighting go poof when he runs his swords through them yet when we first saw him decapitate a blackula in the subway in Fallen Arches the body didn't go poof. Maybe these guys were just illusions, or Jefferson is now able to channel his newfound magic to help slay them?

Even though we don't see Ben, who is listed in the credits, I'm wondering if that old house where Dean encounters the laundry golem is Ben's house? Maybe that's Ben wrapped in the laundry? Whatever it is it runs right past Dean when he ducks aside so maybe it wasn't after him?
11 months ago
  • by Casey
  • (unregistered id: 8334888BA7)
The end credits are supposed to be in the movie too, but they weren't in the trailer either.
10 months ago
No need to get snarky, friend. We don't act that way around here as we are a bit more mature and less toxic on this site. This isn't Discord.

I simply meant that even though we didn't see Ben, who is listed in the credits, Dean was probably looking for him at Ben's dilapidated old house when Dean encounters that whatever it was.
10 months ago
  • by Casey
  • (unregistered id: 2D9B171797)
And I prefer to let the creators surprise me with the things they want to surprise me with.
10 months ago
Super-glad to see a release date, but it still annoys me that HELPER cycles his pump-action shotgun backwards.
Yeah, pedantic, I know, sorry everyone. Go Team Venture!
11 months ago

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Samantaaru unlocked One Year Later May. 8, 2024, 12:48am
  • Samantanzw unlocked One Year Later May. 7, 2024, 10:58pm
  • Viktoriiob unlocked One Year Later May. 7, 2024, 11:40am
  • Viktorizfq unlocked One Year Later May. 6, 2024, 4:57pm

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites