Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

Informative
First footage! Title revealed!
https://youtu.be/eXJ5OM9RfV8

Synopsis and cast too!

“In The Venture Bros.: Radiant Is the Blood of the Baboon Heart, a nationwide manhunt for Hank Venture leads to untold dangers and unexpected revelations, while the Monarch is literally out for Dr. Venture’s blood. An imposing evil from the past reemerges to wreak havoc on the Ventures, the Guild, and even the Monarch marriage—it will take friends and foes alike to restore the Ventures’ world to order… or end it once and for all.”

The voice cast includes the returning James Urbaniak as Dr. Venture, Patrick Warburton as Brock Samson, Michael Sinterniklaas as Dean Venture, Chris McCulloch as Hank Venture, and The Venture Bros. co-creator Doc Hammer as Dr. Mrs. The Monarch. (Hammer and series co-creator Jackson Publick also wrote the script, and Publick directed.) Other voice cast members include Nina Arianda as Mantilla, Clancy Brown as Daisy and Red Death, John Hodgeman as Snoopy, Hal Lublin as Clayton, Jane Lynch as Bobbi St. Simone, Charles Parnell as Jefferson Twilight, Jay Pharoah as Nuno Blood, Steven Rattazzi as Dr. Orpheus, JK Simmons as Ben, and Dana Snyder as The Alchemist.

A project of Titmouse, Adult Swim, and Warner Bros. Discovery Home Entertainment, all that radiant baboon heart blood will be gushing forth later this year. Go Team Venture!
https://gizmodo.com/venture-bros-movie-adult-swim-warner-bros-animation-1850353234
Apr. 19, 2023, 12:53am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
Hmm, sounds like the pee-pee cancer strikes again! Especially happy that the Order of the Triad's getting one last run-around. I'm interested to see just how many characters Doc and Jackson will be voicing and who they're bringing back.
Apr. 19, 2023, 3:40am
Just came here after seeing the trailer on YouTube and I'm callin' it - That ain't Hank and "It's a trap!"
Apr. 19, 2023, 8:25am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
Maybe we finally found the 12s (I think there's still a clone or two that's unaccounted for).
Apr. 20, 2023, 3:48am
Seeing as Ben is back that is a distinct possibility. My initial reaction was that it was Myra in Hank's clothes but we don't see Joanna Adler in the listed credits, so...
12 months ago
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
It's still possible- Myra could be dead, or maybe they just didn't mention her. Mia Barron's not there either, and it'd be a shame to not include one last Brock/Mol scene ...
12 months ago
You, Sir, are a Gentleman and a Scholar! Many thanks for bringing this to us!!
Apr. 19, 2023, 11:52am
Thank you for the links! I'm excited to see the cast list to confirm all the usual suspects will return. Very glad to see Ben return (that character has more backstory to give us), a surprising casting choice for Bobbi St. Simone (in a good way), and who is Mantilla? Will we see Molotov return and see what she has been up to since her last appearance? I'm just so excited.

I'm going to pre-order this so....make it available already!

Still hoping there is more VB content after this movie. Go Team Venture!
Apr. 19, 2023, 12:14pm
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
I seem to remember Mantilla being one of the villains from Don Hell's.
Apr. 20, 2023, 3:36am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Eldarfhc unlocked One Year Later Apr. 19, 2024, 6:32am
  • Eldarpvn unlocked One Year Later Apr. 18, 2024, 7:01pm
  • Eldarchm unlocked One Year Later Apr. 18, 2024, 4:12pm
  • Eldardjo unlocked One Year Later Apr. 18, 2024, 3:42pm

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites