Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

I hope the movie is 8 hours long. This better not be some 68 minute BS.

Also, I have been actively playing the lottery in case I can win 100 million dollars and fund some new seasons.

I thought 2020 couldn't get any worse and then the cancellation came and it felt like the world had actually ended. Seems odd that that was worse than covid for me but we'd already been waiting for like 2+ years per season.
Jul. 21, 2021, 5:07pm
I felt the exact same way. It was my anchor on a turbulent sea.I had a couple worse things going on but that was the biggest, unexpected gut punch for me.

I was hoping the fellas would have considered continuing the show as a crowdfunded web series, but it seems they are considering the cancellation as a sign to move on as they have other projects they wish to pursue.

If you want a never ending animated series, The Simpsons is starting season 33 soon. That's insane, and way over the hill. People who were born when it first aired now have teenager kids! I stopped watching it after season 9 or so.
Jul. 26, 2021, 12:18pm
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
Same- I knew it wouldn't last forever but I was hoping for a last season for them to wrap things up. The movie should be enough but it would be better if they had more time to get to everybody.
Jul. 26, 2021, 10:54pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Evaxke unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 9:12am
  • Evazul unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 6:42am
  • Evagsv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 5:13am
  • Evaxiv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 2:51am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites