Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

Favorite part was Grover Cleveland's Presidential Time Machine and how it was used. I really hope that story thread is revisited in great detail, but given how Jackson and Doc typically throw in these things in, I'm not expecting it. After this episode, I would love to see that epic Rusty and Billy adventure.

This episode had a LOT crammed into it, one of the best of the season. Episodes like this typically move so fast that it doesn't have a lot of classic Venture humor, but this one still had a log of gags scattered in.

I'm guessing Sirena and Dean got stuck at the dorm during the storm and as time passes with little to do between 2 young people who have a mutual attraction...I guess that happens? I don't know, I can see Dean kissing her in that scenario, but immediately regretting it and backing off. Sirena would have to be the one pushing for it to go further. Hank really worked hard to romance her, he didn't deserve that. A girl who would do that is clearly not worth the trouble for either boy, but this will divide them like they've never been divided before.

Who is Scare Bear and what is his connection with the Venture boys? May have been happenstance that he came upon Hank, but bringing him to Dean...he must be someone they know.
Sep. 28, 2018, 11:35pm
  • by Destroyo
  • (unregistered id: 4152F60B7A)
"Who is Scare Bear and what is his connection with the Venture boys? May have been happenstance that he came upon Hank, but bringing him to Dean...he must be someone they know."

This ep I got a distinct Frank from Donnie Darko vibe. What's the furthest time-lag we've had with the clones? We previously had a misfit Dean who was stalking the boys. SB may be a prodigal Hank who has had a few years of growth. If he's of actual Jonas genetic stock, it's foreseeable he'd become that tall and wide. The knife may just be his tribute to Brock.
Sep. 29, 2018, 1:01am
Ha! I like this outside-the-box thinking!
Sep. 29, 2018, 7:04pm
The problem with Hank is he lives in a fantasy world, and I think Sirena realized it.

Dean seemed like a nice guy who shared interest. Obviously, likes her and in their brief interactions seen earlier, he does not act like the weirdo Hank does. Also, he is pretty open about how he hates his life as a "Venture" much like she hates being smothered by her father.

Though here is the irony: Hank lost his virginity a few seasons ago but does not remember it. Dean remembers this.
Sep. 29, 2018, 1:31am
Technically, it isn't clear they...ahem...actually started. It would be especially cruel (though kinda funny) if Dean was STILL a virgin after this.
Sep. 29, 2018, 2:10am
Yeah, I thought that may be the case that Hank interrupted them before, though I suspect the "damage" is done to his relationship with Sirena.

Though with all of his nervousness and prudishness, it is nice to see that Dean got to at least second and probably third base.

Now did Sirena get to second base?

What?
Oct. 3, 2018, 3:14am
Well, we just learned that he is not!

Sirena's more of a "Dean" girl anyways.
Oct. 7, 2018, 1:12am
  • by Aaaanon
  • (unregistered id: 7C3006FBD9)
So much for (literal) bro code...

Put me in the Hank-goes-evil column, if it all really happened.
Oct. 1, 2018, 8:55pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Evaxke unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 9:12am
  • Evazul unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 6:42am
  • Evagsv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 5:13am
  • Evaxiv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 2:51am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites