Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

I too was disturbed at how this one ended, and have a hard time forgiving Dean.. but on second watching this episode had a lot of great things.

The return of the Grover Cleveland time machine, remember that old piece of stupid, I have been waiting for that since season one. With a time machine and teleportation the final episode of the season should be interesting.

I have a prediction for "scare bear". With him holding Hank we get an idea of his scale. He could really only be either Brock or Hatred. With Brock being dressed at different times as a wookie, a yeti-mummy, a robot, and at one point in the Christmas episode as the ghost of Christmas future he has dressed in costumes before. I don't know why he would reveal that to Hank or how he physically could be able to ( time travel?) but my guess is "scare bear" is Brock.
Sep. 28, 2018, 7:08pm
"And he's got a knife-superpower." - So it could be Brock, I suppose. JB says in THE BOOK he had a whole story planned for Scare Bear for last season with a happy ending for him but they had no time to fit it in. Hmmm.
Sep. 28, 2018, 9:17pm
  • by Repressed Grotesque Human
Jackson also says in the 'Faking Miracles' section of the book: "A little Easter egg is that there's a crazy homeless guy in the background of the jogging scene [in Central Park] who was supposed to be a setup for a whole subplot that I had to cut out of another episode. I wrote twelve pages of this thing that I am definitely going to use next season."

Scare Bear also found Hank with his head cut open near Central Park. When Hank said he had to 'rescue his girlfriend', Scare Bear knew who he meant and where she would be. Maybe Scare Bear is that homeless guy. He could have been watching Hank and Sirena, and then Sirena and Dean from afar.

Or Scare Bear is just magic and the homeless guy may or may not have his own subplot this season. Completely unrelated.

It's cruel for Dean to essentially cheat on Hank with Hank's girlfriend, but it'd be even crueler if this was Brock's way of breaking it to Hank. There'd be a lot more crying and yelling with Sgt Hatred.
Sep. 29, 2018, 3:08am
Scare Bear is based on an art piece called "Sleeper" so maybe Hank is not really awake. Probably not, but it's a possibility. I actually stumbled onto it myself about a year ago online. As soon as I saw the image I knew that's where they got the idea from.
Sep. 29, 2018, 10:16am
  • by Captain V
  • (unregistered id: 03A96A9F11)
Glad I wasn't the only one deeply disturbed by the ending.
Sep. 29, 2018, 6:18am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Evaxke unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 9:12am
  • Evazul unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 6:42am
  • Evagsv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 5:13am
  • Evaxiv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 2:51am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites