Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Captain V
  • (unregistered id: 03A96A9F11)
More Notes:

Opening establishing shot: What is with that green car? It stops where there is no stop sign, then quickly speeds off. Strange.

Where the fuck is the snow? It's January in NYC!? As Dot Com would say... Epic Fail.

King Diamond is an eccentric Danish musician.

Television broadcast rating / 0.551 million.

The Monarch and 21's outfits are a specific nod in the beginning of the episode, I'm just not sure as to what. But they look familiar. Maybe someone else knows?

Next week is the big "heist" episode, should be fun. Copycat would be involved an Ocean's parody, it's beyond perfect.

The helicopter is from Blue Thunder, a action thriller from 83 starring Roy Scheider.

The makeover sequence is from everything ever... even Family Guy did it... probably.

The original Sigmund and the Sea Monsters was a kids show from the 70s.

Animation error: Doc's glasses are incomplete as Billy is shot leaving the bathroom.

The purple pineapple flavored fog may actually be referring to vape devices, as a pineapple flavored vaping liquid was quite popular in recent years. And Doc mentions them in the commentary tracks

This season needs more Pirate Captain and Crusaders Action League. Also, Red Death needs to return for the season finale. Oh, and more Wide Wale too.

This episode seems to have way more jokes than usual and less focus on plot. A first for the season.

Christopher Street is pretty accurate... I think.

PEEENNNIIISSSS!

Col. Gentleman's book is a direct reference... but I forget now. Someone else will know.

Humira is obviously for arthritis. However, it is also used to treat many things.

$9.00 for a latte actually sounds cheaper than the prices currently in NYC.
Although, you can still find a latte for $3.00 if you know where to go.

Truck Yeah!

Dr. Mrs. hates truckers and happy endings.

The final beat feels like a season two capper, the way Doc's head barely moves and he says... "Never." I totally love that moment.

They no longer have a copyright year in the ending credits, it comes during the WS end card only now.

We actually get to see Killer Drone's costume.

VenTech Tower gets messed up yet again, level 6 lighting is serious!

Dean had no lines but appears briefly at the end.

I had more... but this is good enough. Thanks for reading.

(Part 2 of 2)
Sep. 13, 2018, 9:07am
I looked and see plenty of snow, you should ease up on them, I bet it hard to put in. or something, besides we get a snow packed ad-Venture soon...

And The Egoist SPEAKS SLLLEEEEPP!
Sep. 13, 2018, 10:01pm
  • by Captain V
I was mainly just kidding around. And earnestly don't even really give a fuck.

But seriously don't make me out to be a liar, b/c there is ZERO snow in this episode.

Again, there is literally zero snow in the entire episode.

You must be getting purple fog and snow confused.
Sep. 13, 2018, 10:39pm
  • by H. Killinger
  • (unregistered id: 753891648F)
  • by Captain V
That's it! Nice find!
Sep. 14, 2018, 7:18am
Also, second Rosey Grier reference (Remeber the two headed man costume from the Halloween episode)
Sep. 17, 2018, 2:42pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Veronakyd unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 8:02pm
  • Veronagis unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 9:31am
  • Veronadvg unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 6:49am
  • Veronaevx unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 5:27am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites