Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Captain V
  • (unregistered id: BD4F09BE4B)
I am sad the last episode of the season didn't say:

~The Venture Bros. Will Return~

Definitely felt like a penultimate, and last week was all setup to get to here.
So... we essentially get two parts of a three part story.... slightly dissatisfactory.

However, Red Death was hilarious to me and I loved seeing everyone get together on a sting. Probably my second favorite episode of the season behind "Happening".

Bring on season seven!
Mar. 21, 2016, 12:38am
  • by LL
  • (unregistered id: 585B3BD57B)
Yeah, I was disappointed that we didn't get a real finale, too. I've been a big fan of the Hank-Sireena storyline, and we didn't get anything about them, at all. Maybe we'll get real resolution of the season's big storylines in the form of a between-seasons special.

In any event, I loved the episode. Not a bad one in the season, in my estimation.
Mar. 21, 2016, 1:16am
This had a satisfactory closing arc feel for me. There are always questions answered, plot elements left open, and more questions raised in this show. So for me, it was great, exciting, an incredible cap on this swift, sleek season. Much more satisfactory than Devil's Grip. And what really makes it feel proper is the inclusion of OSI & the Guild. I really liked that they came together this time rather than clashing. And this episode makes me excited for the next special, but not directionless until it's here. Well done, Doc.
Mar. 21, 2016, 12:16pm
I looked for the same thing at the end of the episode. I want Season 6 on DVD now! Bring on season 7!
Mar. 21, 2016, 2:27pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Leonsri unlocked One Year Later Apr. 15, 2024, 9:20am
  • Leonrdq unlocked One Year Later Apr. 15, 2024, 12:55am
  • Leonlkw unlocked One Year Later Apr. 14, 2024, 8:48am
  • Serztbp unlocked One Year Later Apr. 13, 2024, 6:57pm

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites