Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

Was there something subtle going on with Wide Wale there? I sort of took it "devil on the shoulder" thing with Dr. Mrs. at face value but was he trying to get her to kill Rusty for what it would do to her relationship with the Monarch?
Mar. 14, 2016, 4:36pm
  • by The Blue Morpho
Seems like it. I think they still will reveal his vendetta (vendata?) against Monarch for the Dr Dugong murder. A lot of powerful people have had something against Monarch over the years and for some reason he has made it through. Wide Wale is not one to be trusted and is always playing his own game. As pretty much every character is. Next week has a lot to live up to.
Mar. 14, 2016, 4:45pm
Next week is just going to be another episode. Th real finale won't be until Season 7 or, parhaps, a one-off like the Gargantua-2 episode.
Mar. 14, 2016, 4:59pm
  • by The Blue Morpho
I know that. By a lot to live up to I mean the incredible quality of the first 7 episodes and continuation of the story. I don't expect big reveals or grand changes to status quo. This one really brought it.
Mar. 14, 2016, 5:07pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Jaowela unlocked One Year Later Mar. 27, 2024, 1:40pm
  • Antoniohkl unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 11:49pm
  • Antoniogux unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 7:14pm
  • Antonioonk unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 10:53am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites