Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

Some takes of mine:

Did anyone else think that Scaramantula's voice sounded different?

Anybody else spot Donald Trump at Wide Wale's party? I'll bet he's actually a super villain with some hair-raising powers.

I'm betting that Copy Cat's scheme isn't just about making The Monarch look bad but is probably part of a bigger plot by the NY chapter to seize control of The Guild as Wide Wale seemed to be in on what was going on. That was how I saw it anyway.

The funniest part of the episode for me (and there were many funny parts) was where Red Mantle and Redusa were first making out at the party with Dragoon providing commentary. "I think she wants to go all the way". Had me dying!

Also, not sure if anyone else mentioned this but while there is technically no Stuyvesant University in NY there is a Stuyvesant High School which is a college preparatory science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) focused liberal arts high school. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuyvesant_High_School

Oh, and while I'm at it, here's Sylvia Plath - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvia_Plath

Edit: One more. For Barnacle Badhul here's what I got - MA Badhul Haq coauthored a little article entitled "Diseases In The Aquarium Fishes: Challenges And Areas Of Concern: An Overview" printed in the International Journal of Environment. http://www.nepjol.info/index.php/IJE/article/view/9216
Feb. 16, 2016, 7:53pm
Nice job!

I did not think Scaramantula sounded different except maybe that he is younger than in most episodes we have seen him.

Now if Wide Whale blames The Monarch [!--Ed.] for the death of his brother, does he also blame Dr. Mrs. The Whatever She's Called? She is the one who suggested they arch him.
Feb. 17, 2016, 9:22am
Good point about Scaramantula. This was earlier than we'd seen before and it still was Toby Huss providing the voice so I'd say you are right.

Also, here's something else to think about. Ol' Jonas was a big name in the super scientist / adventurer racket and yet it seems his nemeses were members of the Fraternity of Torment and NOT the Guild of Calamitous Intent. As the Frat was small potatoes on the super-villainy pie chart one has to wonder.

One other minor thing I just noticed while re-watching the episode for like the 6th time. Wide Wale now has that "golden" mask, which he stole from the Ven-Tech Industries lobby, on display by the main entrance door inside his apartment. Nice continuity. Does the apartment number PH-A mean anything?

Edit: Here's another one. Col. Gentleman remarks "Italian spider bot. If they're engineered anything like your Fiats, then we've naught to worry about". Any of you car enthusiasts probably know that Fiat made a sports car named the Fiat 124 Sport Spider. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_124_Sport_Spider
Feb. 17, 2016, 10:47pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Leonzzj unlocked One Year Later Apr. 16, 2024, 3:45pm
  • Leonkew unlocked One Year Later Apr. 16, 2024, 10:01am
  • Leonlfh unlocked One Year Later Apr. 16, 2024, 7:43am
  • Leonebn unlocked One Year Later Apr. 16, 2024, 1:25am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites