Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by AntonSolo (log-in troubles)
  • (unregistered id: A2AA970970)
okay, first things first, NOW that photo makes sense! Now that we know the Monarch's Dad was The Blue Morpho, we now know that "Guild BOLO" from the teaser trailer last year was foreshadowing something HUGE! Overall,I was riveted to every scene.

A few things, that Go-Pod looks very familiar, wasn't there some commercial with a similar vehicle recently? Also, the "Mining Mech," who wasn't thinking that looked like a Power Loader from "Aliens?" I was waiting for Billy to scream, "Get away from her, you Bitch!!" when he was using it. Now, I'll be the first to admit it, for a moment, I expected Copy Cat to reveal himself as the Sovereign, I was just waiting for him to scare the bejeezus out of DMTM by shifting faces. I wasn't expecting an Evil member of the Impossibles to be part of the story.

I knew that Wide Whale had something up his sleeve, and I mentioned on the Facebook Group that he knew how to play the Long Con here, and it's clear who the mark is and the goal of the Con. He's going to drive wedge between The Monarchs, then take control of the Council, possibly setting himself up as the New Capo Di Tutti Capi of the Guild, i.e., the new Sovereign!!

I feel bad for the two henchmen who ended up red-shirted by Brock (great metaphor, right?) but give the poor girl a break, all Hank was doing was jogging after a pretty girl, who hasn't done that?? I think this Go-Pod is going to be the new Hovercycle for Hank, at least, aside from the inability to come to a full stop...

One big question, though,where IS Vendata, anyway? As I recall, Brock left him in a broken heap in the bathroom at Don Hell's club. So why didn't anyone find him???
Feb. 15, 2016, 4:26am
To me the Go-Pod looks like a Xingyue IO trike-scooter (e.g. http://motorcycletrikemfr.blogspot.com/2013/07/150cc-three-wheeler-motor-scooter-with.html). Perfect dork-mobile for Hank, even though he did use it to very cool effect in his balcony dive.

Agree totally on the Mining Mech.

Loving all the Green Hornet references with Blue Morpho! And we got to see the original Team Venture before they got Kano.
Feb. 15, 2016, 1:34pm
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
Closed stall door at Don Hell's = Do Not Disturb
Feb. 15, 2016, 3:44pm
Vendata was last seen in the bar area near the dance floor. SOMEBODY found him, but from the way people were talking, it was neither the OSI or the Guild. It's also possible he walked off on his own.
Feb. 15, 2016, 4:29pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Jaowela unlocked One Year Later Mar. 27, 2024, 1:40pm
  • Antoniohkl unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 11:49pm
  • Antoniogux unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 7:14pm
  • Antonioonk unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 10:53am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites