Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by LL
  • (unregistered id: 585B3BD57B)
I loved that episode, particularly the scenes involving Hank and Serena (spelling?). It would have been so easy for Jackson to write her as conventionally charming and demure, but it's much more interesting--not to mention, much funnier--to write her as a foul-mouthed, bratty, Jersey type. I think I like her more now that her rough edges have been revealed.

And how great was it when Hank reappeared in the mag-lev thing after jumping off the building? He looked genuinely cool, which is something that isn't too easy for a Venture to accomplish.
Feb. 15, 2016, 12:59am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
And they got the perfect voice actor for her- Cristin Milioti.
Feb. 15, 2016, 1:10am
Totally. Lots of fun places this relationship can go. One question though: why did Hank need to get a job in pizza delivery? I watched the ep twice so far and didn't catch that. I would have thought that a lot of working capital would just make Hank want to expand HankCo., not take a dead-end entry-level job in NYC. Did I miss something?
Feb. 15, 2016, 1:39pm
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
My guess is it's a good way to see New York. Plus, HankCo's flagship store burned down with the rest of the Venture Complex so he needs some time before he rebuilds- acquiring a vendor's license, gauging the market for customer demand, etc.
Feb. 15, 2016, 3:42pm
I figured he got the job specifically to meet Serena.. Not sure how he figured out their favorite pizza place but oh well, made for a great episode
Feb. 15, 2016, 6:26pm
  • by zip
  • (unregistered id: 8FC90B8D2C)
Slickest Hankenator move since he stole Brock's mustache from right under his nose in Gargantua 2.
Feb. 15, 2016, 8:12pm
That gag was first used (I think) in Aladdin.
Feb. 16, 2016, 7:24pm
  • by Kirk
  • (unregistered id: 7369BB2B30)
It was done before in Aladdin in Back to the future two.
Feb. 16, 2016, 7:43pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Viktoriiob unlocked One Year Later May. 7, 2024, 11:40am
  • Viktorizfq unlocked One Year Later May. 6, 2024, 4:57pm
  • Natashaulh unlocked One Year Later May. 6, 2024, 10:52am
  • Samantasdc unlocked One Year Later May. 6, 2024, 8:16am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites