Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

Interesting that this is the first VB season premiere since Season 1 to have sole writing credit to Jackson, unless we're counting Diving Bell vs. The Butter-Glider.
Feb. 1, 2016, 2:29am
  • by Captain V
  • (unregistered id: BD4F09BE4B)
[AS] can call Gargantua-2 a SPECIAL all they want... but we all know it's the actual season six premiere, going by production... and even further... the true hour-long season five finale that we never got.
Feb. 1, 2016, 10:43am
I feel like 5 & 6 are just one long season, the way 4 was split. Except in a way where you need to pay twice as much for the same amount of content. Season 5 through 6(ep1 at least) with G-2 all has a similar feel and flow. But I just consider the entire series one long saga with phases of time and arcs of various failures. But now Rusty's back!
Feb. 1, 2016, 2:16pm
I may have to even further go back on my trivia, Adult Swim's website is counting Gargantua as S6 E1.

Also comparing S4 and S5/6 is interesting as they both have about the same format, but are numbered differently. 4 V1 and V2 are one whole season but premiered a year apart, and each had their own arcs beginning and ending in them. I almost wish they just called each 8 episode part a season, because broadcast wise we're basically on the seventh season.

And I definitely agree that the series flows REALLY well together, rewatching it is a blast when it's episodes like Gargantua-2 and this where the ending of one just immediately ties into the next one.
Feb. 1, 2016, 3:32pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Evazul unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 6:42am
  • Evagsv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 5:13am
  • Evaxiv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 2:51am
  • Jaowela unlocked One Year Later Mar. 27, 2024, 1:40pm

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites