Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

30 second epilogue got put up on the Adult Swim FB page

https://www.facebook.com/adultswim/videos/vb.67985126744/10153810359556745/?type=2&theater
Feb. 1, 2016, 1:08am
Whoaaa! I wonder how these epilogues are gonna work on the eventual DVD release...here's hoping this and Gargantua-2 are on there complete.
Feb. 1, 2016, 1:25am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
Oh, that's good. That's very good. I'd imagine they'll make a special menu for them.
Feb. 1, 2016, 1:31am
  • by Captain V
  • (unregistered id: BD4F09BE4B)
Yeah, Warner Home video probably won't even bother putting out a season 6 set, b/c digital is king now. Meaning these will never be released properly along with the season.
And if you buy digitally you don't get fully uncensored audio or any epilogues.

Anyway, these will probably all eventually get lost forever. I wish they'd just air with the body of the show after the astrobase logo.

Oh, well. Yay, for fucking epilogues.... getting lost forever..... just one more blow to my favorite show.
Feb. 1, 2016, 10:40am
  • by Captain V
People are so blinded by awesome new Venture... they have no idea that these epilogues will actually become a giant headache for completionists who want to own the entire series.

Mr. Reachmore... reach the people! Tell them the truth! Internet content is BS! They're just cutting up our favorite show now!
Feb. 1, 2016, 10:47am
Super bummed that the epilogues might be left out, but I ordered the season on iTunes and its uncensored audio. But I can't imagine that they'd get forgotten about and left out. They'll probably be included later or bunched together like extra/deleted scenes. Have faith in Jackson and Doc! They hate extra shit that screws the fans.
Feb. 1, 2016, 2:11pm
  • by Captain V
That's awesome about the uncensored audio!
When Brock drops F bombs I wanna hear 'em.

Anyway, Warner Home Video is responsible for everything. J&D can submit them... but that doesn't mean Warner will include them on a bluray set. Heck, many shows are getting physical releases cancelled altogether.
The new season is gorgeous... so Warner probably won't even release a bluray set... just a dvd one... if we're lucky. Robot Chicken and Mike Tyson got their bluray releases cancelled... straight to dvd.
Rick and Morty & V Bros. are the only two AS shows that get bluray releases now. I'm soo fucking afraid they'll end them and go all digital.
Adult Swim has nothing to do with what Warner Home Video wants or does.

This is why I have issue with epilogues. I hate content that could easily get lost. Especially content I absolutely adore! B/c the epilogues rock!
Feb. 1, 2016, 2:54pm
I get you. I agree. The epilogue = essential viewing. It's not just for fun, it pushes the narrative. Shame if it gets cut out later. I think they'll still present Blu-ray. It's being made in hd and people will buy it. Although it sounds like you're a lot more up on the behind the scenes business. I hope they surprise you!
Feb. 1, 2016, 7:07pm
  • by Captain V
Exactly. The epilogue definitively explained why Hatred became the security chief in the second episode of the season.

This is my favorite show... *sings* I dooon waaannnnaa misss a thaangg.
Feb. 8, 2016, 12:47am
It's mine, too. It's insanely deep and clever, and there is always more to catch in each viewing.

I just realized that the Gargantua-2 epilogue is the "sneak peek" that is included with the season 6 pass, so maybe there is some hope for these individual show tails. I want the maybe no go one to be posted online already. I need completion!
Feb. 8, 2016, 2:08pm
Oh damn. warringtonwebnews.com isn't real. I wish they'd put up a site with those articles, but I guess you can't get everything you want.
Feb. 1, 2016, 2:57pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Leonzzj unlocked One Year Later Apr. 16, 2024, 3:45pm
  • Leonkew unlocked One Year Later Apr. 16, 2024, 10:01am
  • Leonlfh unlocked One Year Later Apr. 16, 2024, 7:43am
  • Leonebn unlocked One Year Later Apr. 16, 2024, 1:25am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites