Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Captain V
  • (unregistered id: BD4F09BE4B)
Jackson updated his twitter with a picture of Patrick Warburton and himself, and mentions that they are now recording voices for season six.

Knowing how long animation takes... and that voice recordings are basically step 2 of a huuuge process... late fall 2015 is the soonest the new season could be ready... but February/March 2016 seems more likely.
Apr. 23, 2015, 5:46pm
James Urbaniak posted on his Twitter that he'd wrapped his voice acting for S6 a week or so ago as well.
Apr. 27, 2015, 9:30am
  • by Captain V
Hatred and Helper are finally here now... which is perfect, as always they are the two that get left behind in the show.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=BBP09101JJ#.VUFe1UNOnQ8

Could be the last two Venture mego figures unless more actually get announced.
Apr. 29, 2015, 6:47pm
Other Venture news! All of the show is now on Hulu+ (not sure if the specials and Gargantua are on there but hopefully they are.) I hope this gives the show more exposure!
May. 3, 2015, 5:35pm
  • by Captain V
Somehow.. I never knew this was partially the basis for the Venture compound.

http://www.amazon.com/Futurama-Building-Original-Vintage-Postcard/dp/B00P5ET9EO/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1434612025&sr=8-10&keywords=General+Motor+Futurama

I feel dumb for not knowing.
Jun. 18, 2015, 3:22am
Don't feel dumb. I didn't know either. Well the fellas are heavily into art and architecture so it makes sense. Just like the Monarch's old home.
Jun. 19, 2015, 5:44pm
  • by poeju
  • (unregistered id: 6473EF7CD4)
I'm just glad to see other people still come here.
Jun. 21, 2015, 2:17am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
Me too. It's always so slow between seasons and cons.
Jun. 21, 2015, 5:46am
  • by poeju
  • (unregistered id: 6473EF7CD4)
I don't talk much, but I check in almost daily just to see if anything has changed. Usually not.
Jun. 21, 2015, 11:16am
  • by Captain V
I have a feeling (basd on evidence) that the toyline based on the show is ending... but even worse... that season six won't even see a dvd/bluray release.

Very sad.

Less and less Venture merchandise in the future.

Mike Lazzo will probably just cancel the show without notice after season six.

I guess he was the main factor in the cancellation of ATHF b/c while the ratings are high.. he personally has gotten 'bored with it' after fifteen years.

Venture Bros. is almost fifteen years old... I'm getting nervous.
Jun. 23, 2015, 2:59am
  • by Captain V
Adult Swim cares nothing for ratings success.... it's all about whether or not AS president Mike Lazzo is bored with your cartoon or not.

That shit is crazy.
Jun. 23, 2015, 3:01am
Like I'm worried about it too, but I just feel like Venture Bros. is seperate from the Adult Swim lineup in a way that keeps it safe. The recent comments from Doc and Jackson about it not "ending" ending in the near future, and some other stuff made it sound like season 7 is on their minds writing wise.

And if they want to keep the show interesting for Lazzo, just do another golf scene, apparently he adored his little cameo in that scene.
Jun. 25, 2015, 11:28pm
  • by Captain V
It will be interesting to see what actually happens, and perhaps... season seven will be the last.

Don't forget how much flak the show has gotten for taking it's time to get made.

By the time a seventh season would actually air... everyone internally within the network may have 'moved' on by that point in time.

I just don't see the show ever going passed season seven or maybe, eight given it's long production cycle.

By 2020.. Chris and Eric might be bored with the Ventures as well.

We'll certainly see.
Jun. 25, 2015, 11:47pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Sergnyy unlocked One Year Later Mar. 17, 2024, 6:23pm
  • Sergwne unlocked One Year Later Mar. 16, 2024, 3:41pm
  • Sergpue unlocked One Year Later Mar. 16, 2024, 2:48pm
  • Sergvcp unlocked One Year Later Mar. 16, 2024, 7:01am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites