Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

I know I can't be the only one wondering a month onward: where's the 'All This and Gargantua-2' capsule?
Feb. 21, 2015, 5:30pm
Yeah I am too! The screenshots got added to the page, I don't know how recently that was though. I'm really interested to read it, but I understand it's a pretty daunting episode to break down so I could see it taking a while to make.
Feb. 22, 2015, 3:29am
Maybe if Mike is overwhelmed with other non VB issues then perhaps he would consider eliciting assistance from some of the more talented readers here? I know this site is his baby, but he would obviously still have full editorial control over the final content. A number of us already contribute as it is by pointing out things we may have noticed that others didn't or obscure pop culture references that we might have some familiarity with. Couldn't hurt to at least give it a try I say. Keep it to maybe 3 or 4 folks at the most, as too many cooks could spoil the VB soup.
Feb. 22, 2015, 10:02am
Yeah, sorry. As cpc65 predicted, life issues have cropped up these last few months and I've been too busy to do much more than add the screenshots (which I did a couple of weeks ago). I'm definitely considering opening up the floor, as it were, to let people contribute to the capsule in grander ways than ever before. I will probably post something about it in the near future.
Feb. 23, 2015, 1:13pm
  • by Captain V
  • (unregistered id: BD4F09BE4B)
They finally shipped my hat... wooot!
Mar. 9, 2015, 2:16am
And winter is almost over and spring is just around the corner. Well, there's always next winter.
Mar. 10, 2015, 12:07am
Those diabolical son's a bitches!!
Mar. 10, 2015, 10:58pm
  • by Captain V
Can someone 'new' update the site.. please?
The schedule is always blank... but the show still airs on Fridays.
The newest episode capsule needs updating.
You could even whip up a news article about the next six mego figures to be released very soon.. or an article about that states the Gargantua-2 merchandise is now shipping.
Mar. 11, 2015, 7:28pm
It's my time to shine! I just wrote an 8 page paper trying to explain why I thought "All this and Gargantua-2" and the show in general used a rhizome story structure, plus I believe in myself and my username is just a first name!
Mar. 11, 2015, 9:39pm
I totally heard that in my mind in The Action Man's voice!
Mar. 12, 2015, 6:21pm
  • by Captain V
I finally got my V hat.
And it's freaking glorious!
I'm also really impressed with the quality.
It's definitely V deep!

70 degree weather today... time to rock my new winter cap!
Mar. 12, 2015, 7:05pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Sergnyy unlocked One Year Later Mar. 17, 2024, 6:23pm
  • Sergwne unlocked One Year Later Mar. 16, 2024, 3:41pm
  • Sergpue unlocked One Year Later Mar. 16, 2024, 2:48pm
  • Sergvcp unlocked One Year Later Mar. 16, 2024, 7:01am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites