Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

So I get home from work yesterday and see this email from Amazon. Anyone else have this problem?

"We're writing to let you know that the payment for your order has been declined. Valid payment information must be received within 3 days, otherwise your order will be canceled."

It's an Amazon Visa. There is nothing wrong with it. It's not expired and I have less than $50 dollars on it. They just billed it last Tuesday for an episode of Archer (not really loving season 5 btw). My card was just billed again today for this week's episode. What the hell?

So anyway I just changed it to another card to make sure it went through, but now instead of my order shipping out yesterday, it didn't ship until today because of some glitch on their end. Not fair. :( Oh well. Not a big deal. As a VB fan I'm used to waiting.
Mar. 4, 2014, 5:10pm
  • by Captain V Bro.
  • (unregistered id: 720B93D9CA)
I only use Amazon gift cards for this very reason, and they don't expire either like some.
Got mine copy today form Amazon no problems.

I suggest you just go get amazon gift car or go to best buy and get the Blu-ray.

The Blu-ray has full nice slip packaging and art, slip case with the full book motif insert and digital copy, it really goes all out like season three Blu-ray/DVD.
Mar. 4, 2014, 5:21pm
  • by Captain V Bro.
  • (unregistered id: 720B93D9CA)
I've heard pre-paid Walmart Visas giving people problems too.
Sucks about Amazon f'n you over bud.

Sorry I bombed this topic with so many posts btw. I'm done.
Mar. 4, 2014, 5:23pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Evaxke unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 9:12am
  • Evazul unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 6:42am
  • Evagsv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 5:13am
  • Evaxiv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 2:51am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites