Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

What shirts have you other members of the Shirt Club received yet? I hadn't received bupkis until last Friday when I got shirt #3 U.R.G.H. Then just today I finally received the Hank Co, and Palaemon Project shirts. That's all. When does the bonus Extra Color shirt ship? First or last? The USPS tracking info sucks. I know UPS and FedEx cost a little more and are not perfect, but from somebody who runs a shipping depertment they're still way better than snail mail. Some postal worker probably has my shirts up on E-Bay!
Jul. 17, 2013, 5:03pm
  • by Captain V Bro.
  • (unregistered id: 720B93D9CA)
Lol, about that postal worker e-bay comment.
Jul. 17, 2013, 5:06pm
I have gotten the first three and I received shipping notices for two more. I think the Destiny one is arriving today (that's what the tracking page says).

The subscriber shirt goes out last. In the fine print they mentioned it was going out last because they only want to send it to people who pay for all the shirts. The last shirt club they sent it out first and some people cancelled.
Jul. 17, 2013, 5:44pm
Thanks, Mike. So I'm basically on par with you except there's no tracking data for the last two shipment notices I received. That's basically what happened on the first shipment when it said it shipped 6/30 and as of 7/11 there was no update and no shirts. I emailed Titmouse that day and they responded same day to say they'd ship a replacement order, which must have been what I got in the mail today. I just have a bad feeling that it won't be the last shipment of mine to vanish. As cool as the envelopes are maybe they shouldn't have advertised what was in them?
Jul. 17, 2013, 6:20pm
It's a pretty disconcerting process, but they're really nice about any issues at titmouse. The tracking info is extremely slow to update. For instance, I received my first Hank & Palaemon shirts on June 28th and U.R.G.H. on July 15. Then Destiny said electronic shipping info received on July 12 (which only actually means they made a shipping label for the package, nothing more concrete) and didn't update until last night saying it's at the first sorting station in LA to go out, and should arrive by this Saturday the 20th - we'll see. Now Spanakopita has shipping info received as of the 16th, but no real info or worldly presence yet. Just very slow. Also, my first package was lacking hankbucks, so I emailed Titmouse and they sent me 3 extra the next day. Really weird that a whole package of yours disappeared. Unless it just got stuck somewhere in the assembly line and shows up in a few months. Free Extra shirts!
Jul. 18, 2013, 9:40am
The tracking being slow is just because it's USPS. Their online tracking has always been pretty shitty.

Good to hear they are responsive though! I emailed them about changing my subscription from large to medium but never heard back. Hopefully they just fixed it without replying. The larges are bigger than I thought they'd be. I want a medium Spanakopita shirt!!
Jul. 18, 2013, 12:25pm
USPS is also very inconsistent with transit times. There's an online retailer I order from on occasion and the orders ship out first class mail from the same location, in Georgia I think, and I live in Rhode Island. On average it takes 3 to 4 days to arrive but at times it's taken 5 or 6 days and one time it got delivered the following day and another it took 7 days. Go figure!
Jul. 18, 2013, 5:43pm
  • by mr c not logged in
  • (unregistered id: 258CE4DAB9)
I just got the destiny shirt yesterday and I live all the way out in middle of nothing New Mexico. The time from the titmouse e-mail to when it shows up as a trackable package has varied quite a bit to me also.

The Destiny shirt is frickin awesome by the way.
Jul. 18, 2013, 6:51pm
Just got the Destiny shirt (or Density if you're George McFly) today, so we're picking up steam now.
Jul. 19, 2013, 4:33pm
Just got the Spanikopita shirt just one day later. Now we're on a roll! One of the few advantages of USPS is Saturday mail deliveries......for now.
Jul. 20, 2013, 8:27pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Jaowela unlocked One Year Later Mar. 27, 2024, 1:40pm
  • Antoniohkl unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 11:49pm
  • Antoniogux unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 7:14pm
  • Antonioonk unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 10:53am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites