Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

From the credits, the brain in a jar councilman is named "The Nerve"
Jul. 15, 2013, 3:38pm
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
You think he and Brainulo are going to team up some time?
Jul. 15, 2013, 4:38pm
  • by Blixa Barfgold & Homeless Travel Pillow Patsy
  • (unregistered id: D64EF29795)
Monsenior must be the upside-down crossed wrestle padre, but whom is the Councilman wearing pancho villain? Pancho Villain? No credits on his little line. The Nerve must go to the Moon once in a while. Maybe helps out Sunsational. The nerve of that guy..
That Omega Ape guy. Is that his name? He's always in the background. Name? Anyone?

Ok now tightrope walking on a 100% polyester leisurewear nosehair from the 70s here, but the Jonas Sr. hooking up with 'Ma Monarch'. Was it because she was a beard for Vendata/Venturian pre plane crash?
You tell me. Biff or Ben can answer this one. Pretty sure my mind has been made up for the rest of the series so...maybe nevermind on that. Watching it in my head now....then....hahhahaa -ASS TO ASS!
Jul. 15, 2013, 4:44pm
Jackson named him in one of the commentaries. Omega Ape is indeed his chosen pseudonym.
Jul. 15, 2013, 4:52pm
  • by RedHeaded Stepchild
  • (unregistered id: 537382C7C3)
Could Omega Ape be a reference to two Charleton Heston movies - Planet of the Apes and Omega Man? The character looks like Dr. Zaire's from Planet of the Apes.
Jul. 15, 2013, 10:30pm
  • by RedHeaded Stepchild
  • (unregistered id: 537382C7C3)
I meant to type he looked like Dr. Zaius.
Jul. 15, 2013, 10:31pm
I'm still waiting for the guys to do a full episode featuring Omega Ape and Unicornelius. It seems like such a Doc Hammer thing to do!
Jul. 16, 2013, 2:40pm
  • by Ghobbi
  • (unregistered id: 8A956CCA4E)
I think Omega Ape is his name. As for the last councilman, I'm honestly at a loss as to which behatted villain he is. I'm starting to think that he is the Monsignor now, as opposed to the similarly-shaped guy with the moustache, having noticed the lack of a voice credit for that Councilman. That said, Wild Fop never got a voice credit this episode either.
Jul. 15, 2013, 4:54pm
  • by Ghobbi
That was something - the last Councilman's silhouette said he had Youth Group tonight. A church thing?
Jul. 15, 2013, 5:00pm
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
He was the guy in the Mexican wrestler mask- the one officiating Clue Clown's funeral, so I would assume he's some sort of evil Mexican minister. Which would fit the Monsenior moniker very well.
Jul. 15, 2013, 5:14pm
  • by Ghobbi
I think there's still an outside chance he's the moustachioed bandit guy we've seen in crowd shots, but I agree with you. I think we've now seen every Councilman's face and heard all their voices (except for the late Clue Clown).
Jul. 15, 2013, 5:24pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Evaxke unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 9:12am
  • Evazul unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 6:42am
  • Evagsv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 5:13am
  • Evaxiv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 2:51am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites