Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Blixa Barfgold & Homeless Travel Pillow Patsy
  • (unregistered id: D64EF29795)
Question: at the Boggle funeral, is the kid in the back the jerk that's always giving shit to Dethklok in Metalocalypse? Ted Turner in front row also?
At Don Hell's: is that Bowie in his Rainbow Man outfit? Or Joseph and his Technicolor Nightmare Robe? Criswell in the bowtie? Phineas has to take his legs off at the club. Laughing throughout.

Just another reality TV show that no one is aware of at the end. How PKD!
Jul. 15, 2013, 10:19am
  • by guy
  • (unregistered id: 5B2C31C9A2)
where were the venture bros?
Jul. 15, 2013, 10:36am
The kid in the back at the funeral is a character named Rick Danger.
Jul. 15, 2013, 10:43am
  • by zip
  • (unregistered id: E724BD989A)
And who was the little rodent guy at Don Hell's? I thought that was Hunter going back out in the field when I watched the preview (guess not.)

Brock messing around with Amber ... oh boy, what happens when Headshot finds out?
Jul. 15, 2013, 12:14pm
  • by Ghobbi
  • (unregistered id: 8A956CCA4E)
The rodent guy has been a background character for a long time. I think he first appeared in the Guild video where Wild Fop first appeared. He was also auditioning to join the Revenge Society,
Jul. 15, 2013, 12:19pm
And he was shown giving Col. Gentleman head during the freak-out scene in What Goes Down, Must Come Up.
Jul. 15, 2013, 12:46pm
  • by Ghobbi
So he was! I think he's had very minor roles in quite a few episodes.
Jul. 15, 2013, 1:16pm
  • by gnormie
  • (unregistered id: 23FC056D27)
I think he's also dating the green alien guy whose name contains no earthly letters.

I think they seemed amorous after reuniting at the end of Any Which Way But Zeus.

Sometimes I wish we could get backstories on some of these wonderful background characters. I personally had wondered about Galacticon before we learned his name (he looks like a Celestial from Marvel comics).

I'd really like to learn more about the drill headed villain...
Jul. 17, 2013, 10:16am
I don't think anyone's really commented yet about the Brock/Amber thing. If it hadn't been hinted at--strongly!--in the episode, you'd have to assume that a lady-killer like Brock would be hooking up with Amber. That sets things up for a possible Brock vs. Headshot confrontation.
Jul. 15, 2013, 1:05pm
  • by Ghobbi
Just spotted Amber's sideways glance at Brock when talking about how everyone gets lonely, on like my third viewing. That was some skilfully discreet animation there.
Jul. 15, 2013, 1:53pm
Season 5 was chock-full of little subtle animation like that; in OSI Love You Brock does the same glance when Headshot is asking weather to take out Molotov. Another one that comes to mind is the steam rising from Doc's coffee cup Venture Libre. Quality, not quantity!
Aug. 3, 2013, 9:46am
  • by Doubting Housetom
  • (unregistered id: 6F91577C9C)
I think the insinuation that Amber isn't faithful has less to do with Brock and more to do with the power couple's infidelity in general. Amber immediately volunteered for a Honeypot operation, pretty eagerly, and we saw Headshot about to take advantage of what he assumed was a restrained Molotov in O.S.I. Love You.
I have a feeling they're the OSI's Daphne and Fred.
Jul. 15, 2013, 2:10pm
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
Yeah, seems like Headshot hasn't touched her in weeks. He's too caught up in his work. He has a very Richard Impossible quality to him. It would explain why Hader's voicing them both.
Jul. 15, 2013, 4:26pm
  • by gnormie
  • (unregistered id: 23FC056D27)
Yeah it seemed obvious Amber and Brock are sleeping together based on Shore Leave's comment and then Brock changing the subject. Shore Leave knows they're sleeping together...this is why is he screwing with Headshot.

Personally I think Shore Leave has a thing for Headshot...it's the way he teases him.
Jul. 17, 2013, 10:18am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Jaowela unlocked One Year Later Mar. 27, 2024, 1:40pm
  • Antoniohkl unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 11:49pm
  • Antoniogux unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 7:14pm
  • Antonioonk unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 10:53am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites