Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Jerr
  • (unregistered id: 3B34A21FE1)
I must have missed something during the riot, because I am uncertain how Hank ascertained that Myra wasn't their real mother... :/
Jul. 8, 2013, 12:33am
Myra was going to try to shove Dean back into her, so she could truly give birth to him, implying that she didn't really do so in the first place. Also, heck yeah, Pink Floyd reference. Totally awesome.

As a side note, I missed like the first half of the episode, so I had no idea what was going on. I didn't miss anything too important, did I?
Jul. 8, 2013, 12:37am
  • by Jerr
Thanks, so it was semantic issue I wasn't picking up! :) First half I preferred.
Jul. 8, 2013, 12:41am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
You can probably figure it from the second half. Dermott and Hank had been using the talking teddy bear via cell phone to keep Rusty occupied while they played gigs. When they stopped using it, Rusty suspected the worst so he and Hatred went searching for By Golly Gulch. Dean had been talking to a girl a lot on the phone (turned out to be Myra, as you saw). To stop Rusty's obsession, Hank and Dermott pretended to be crazy villains to get locked in Dunwich and find the voice of Ted, who'd gone crazy and went supervillain.
Jul. 8, 2013, 12:44am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
Oh, and Gary was there for exposition and an extra crazy guy.
Jul. 8, 2013, 12:45am
Gary's lost a lot of weight. Last season he bulked up but was still fat rather than just completely fat. Kind of living his dream more properly.
Jul. 8, 2013, 4:20am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
He's grown into that armor.
Jul. 8, 2013, 8:59pm
  • by Jerr
Also, I've been waiting all season for Dr. O, was not let down!
  • by Great Lincoln's Ghost
Definitely not enough Dr. O this season
Jul. 8, 2013, 6:26pm
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
She said she "finally" wanted to birth Dean, which means she never got to in the first place. Maybe she thought it was some sort of immaculate birth but without the mother instead of without the father, hence the Virgin Mary get-up.

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Eldarqex unlocked One Year Later Apr. 18, 2024, 9:57am
  • Eldarkhb unlocked One Year Later Apr. 18, 2024, 9:39am
  • Eldaresr unlocked One Year Later Apr. 18, 2024, 3:58am
  • Eldarlst unlocked One Year Later Apr. 18, 2024, 12:16am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites