Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

Was Al naked in Triana's bedroom?
Jul. 1, 2013, 8:45pm
I'm guessing when he moved in with Orpheus, he moved into Triana's room.
Jul. 1, 2013, 10:08pm
  • by Captain V Bro.
  • (unregistered id: 7FF88E31AF)
He sure was!
Jul. 1, 2013, 10:11pm
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
Yeah, glad they're giving Dana Snyder so much to do lately. He's become a regular Paul Boocock.
Jul. 1, 2013, 11:03pm
  • by RetroWarbird
  • (unregistered id: 8A747FADCD)
A good guess with some unconscious remembrance; I'm pretty shortly after The Better Man (I think maybe during Everybody Comes to Hank's) it was explicitly stated that Al had moved into Triana's old room.

I got the impression Monstroso was lying, that seems to be his thing. But what the Investors' game is, I can't guess. They do seem Killinger-esque. Although ghosts ... I mean who wants to rule out Henchman # 24? And who knows with Hunter - he seemed genuinely surprised that Travers would sign him up, and Travers proved (stunningly) not to be villainous at all.

And then there's the Origin of the G.C.I., the orb, the Revenge Society, and the odd one - how they all turned up at the same meeting when "Zero" attacked in Any Which Way But Zeus, at Travers' beck and call. Some big secret they've got going there ... the Revengers have great motivation and style, but they're actually (in spite of how we were introduced to them; successful super scientist, high-ranking guild rat, and evil nation ruler) a sad middle-aged lot. Like, "Rusty Venture" levels of sad. Like, kind of pathetic failures compared to The Monarch levels of sad.
Jul. 2, 2013, 7:43am
  • by RetroWarbird
  • (unregistered id: 8A747FADCD)
Just realized from the title 'Bot Meets Bot' that upcoming episode featuring surveillance on a Guild Councilman COULD be Doctor Z; didn't he adopt the little Astro-Boy?
Jul. 2, 2013, 7:47am
  • by Ghobbi
  • (unregistered id: 270B9B0D16)
The guy in the robot suit and the guy in the eyepatch, high collar and spiky yellow helmet are almost certainly Council members.
Jul. 2, 2013, 12:21pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Evazul unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 6:42am
  • Evagsv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 5:13am
  • Evaxiv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 2:51am
  • Jaowela unlocked One Year Later Mar. 27, 2024, 1:40pm

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites