Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Ron
  • (unregistered id: 3DF4EC94CF)
No offense to Shirt Club, but I'd rather have a Guardo shirt, or that DEAN in brown lettering shirt the guys joked about!

This Spankopita shirt is kinda lame, and not in the good way!

They should have made the shirt feature St. Cloud, nude diving Dr. Venture, L. Ron, or the original team Venture.
Jun. 24, 2013, 4:50pm
  • by Ron
  • (unregistered id: 3DF4EC94CF)
Or hell, even the burnt White and haggard Billy from the end would have been perfect, with a huge 'SPANKOPITA' next to them.
Jun. 24, 2013, 4:51pm
  • by Dave
  • (unregistered id: B49C691D37)
How could you not love the little Rusty Venture's on the greek pots?!
Jun. 24, 2013, 8:22pm
Sorry you don't like it. I actually think it's one of the more hilarious ones. It's a lot more subtle than (for example) the Destiny one from last week. It just looks like a really weird shirt that people who don't watch the show probably won't understand. It's pretty much just a shirt to show my enthusiasm for Greek pastries.
Jun. 24, 2013, 5:20pm
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
And Greek coffee cups.
Jun. 24, 2013, 8:38pm
This is actually the first shirt I've ordered. I'm with Dave and the Mysterious H in that I love the take on those classic, Greek diner coffee cups AND the little pictures of sword-wielding Rusty. It's a very insider-y shirt, to be sure, but they've all been a little insider-y this time around.

I would've ordered the "In Glorious Extra Color" shirt, too, but it was exclusive to full-season subscribers. I can only hope that someone sells a men's medium on eBay!
Jun. 25, 2013, 4:45pm
This is the first time I've ordered a shirt. I intended to get a HankCo one but my payday timeframe didn't agree with it. But since I had the $, and I'm Greek, I just had to get this one. Could. Not. Resist.
Jun. 27, 2013, 12:17am
The HankCo shirts looked decent, too. My only issue with them--not really an issue at all--was that they were white. For some reason, almost all of the print t-shirts in my current rotation are white. I just wanted something different.

And as someone with Greek ancestry, how could you not own one of the Spanakopita shirts? One of my friends from law school is a proud second-generation Greek-American, and I'm sure he'd love the shirt, too. I should probably get him one before the offer expires.
Jun. 27, 2013, 12:41am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
Slainte! Oh wait, wrong culture ...
Jun. 27, 2013, 9:08pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Julibql unlocked One Year Later Apr. 23, 2024, 10:57am
  • Veronakyd unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 8:02pm
  • Veronagis unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 9:31am
  • Veronadvg unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 6:49am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites