Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

Excellent work as always Mike, but I'm pretty sure you missed the Dune reference when 21 was speaking to Hatred- I'm not a Dune fan, so I'm not the one to ask.

Also, out of curiosity, is there any reason the various creatures in "Venture Libre" (Man-Thing, Smokey the Bear, etc.) aren't in that episode's capsule?
Jun. 24, 2013, 2:07pm
Mostly because I haven't gotten around to adding everything yet!
Jun. 24, 2013, 2:23pm
Fair enough. Apologies.
Jun. 24, 2013, 3:06pm
No need to apologize! I was just in the weeds with the first episode being an hour (plus family was staying over for the week) and I cut some corners here and there. Some attempt will be made to add more notes in the finished guides later this week. Hopefully!
Jun. 24, 2013, 3:48pm
Are you talking about the exchange concerning the size of 21's manhood ("Whip the little guy out, and I'll go get Doc's microscope . . . .")? I have no idea what 21 says there. I thought it might be a "Dune" reference, too, but I've never seen more than five minutes of that movie.
Jun. 24, 2013, 2:28pm
He says "there is a damn Paul Muad'Dib riding this worm" which is a reference to one of the main characters in the first two novels of the Dune series (which I have never read, poor nerd cred on my part) riding a giant sandworm. Sandworms are massive in the series, described as '80 meters in diameter'. The implication there is fairly obvious, I think.
Jun. 24, 2013, 2:49pm
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
Sandworms ... you know I hate them.

Anybody get that reference? Anyone?
Jun. 24, 2013, 8:32pm
BEETLEJUICE!
Jun. 25, 2013, 4:26am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
That is correct.
Jun. 25, 2013, 12:58pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Julibql unlocked One Year Later Apr. 23, 2024, 10:57am
  • Veronakyd unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 8:02pm
  • Veronagis unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 9:31am
  • Veronadvg unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 6:49am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites