Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by N/A
  • (unregistered id: D001C82AC6)
I'm really glad they made Hank good at something. It is time for Hank and Dean to stop blowing. And Dean got a little nod for fixing helper.

That said, the episode was great but I was really looking forward to a Helper and Dean episode like Doc and Jackson joked about back in Season 1 commentary.
Jun. 10, 2013, 12:35am
Competence all around!
Jun. 10, 2013, 12:41am
I really thought we saw that Hank had quite a bit of badass in him in Pomp & Circuitry.

Loved seeing Hank care for H.E.L.P.eR.
Jun. 10, 2013, 12:44am
You know I meant DEAN care for H.E.L.P.eR.
Jun. 10, 2013, 12:46am
Hit it out of the park again! Good job all around!

URGH!!!
Jun. 10, 2013, 3:38am
Now he doesn't sound the same anymore. Friggin' Dean!
Jun. 10, 2013, 5:22pm
  • by Bill
  • (unregistered id: 33CBEB0483)
I don't know what to think of Hank. One the one hand, he's clearly developed the physical skills to be a real adventurer. He was quite tough as The Bat and--as another commented has pointed out--when auditioning for S.P.H.I.N.X. in "Pomp & Circuitry."

I think it's a stretch to call him "competent," though. In this episode, he jumped out of an airplane wearing what he though was a parachute, only to find out that it was a jetpack. Which he crashed, Rocketeer-style, into a coffee plantation! And a lot of his success as The Bat was due to his being wired on caffeine (it was established early on that he has a very low tolerance) and Venturestein's love of Batman.

I guess only time will tell whether Hank has what it takes to be a real crime-fighter/adventurer. From the Adult Swim sneak-peeks, it appears that he may fall in with 21's new S.P.H.I.N.X. organization.
Jun. 11, 2013, 12:06pm
  • by beb
  • (unregistered id: E931CDA98D)
Exactly. Hank has the individual skills to be a great Boy Adventurer but only under special circumstances can he bring them all together,

You know, Hank's reaction of coffee in some ways resembles the way people with ADD react to stimulants. Feeding their brain with speed actually helps them focus. It sort of makes sense. Hank has always bounced from one thing to another and never paid much attention to what people are saying to him.
Jun. 12, 2013, 12:53pm
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
It's like Fry in that Futurama episode '300 Big Ones'. After 100 cups of coffee, he becomes so focused that time slows down.
Jun. 12, 2013, 6:06pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Evaxiv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 2:51am
  • Jaowela unlocked One Year Later Mar. 27, 2024, 1:40pm
  • Antoniohkl unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 11:49pm
  • Antoniogux unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 7:14pm

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites