Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by beb
  • (unregistered id: A678E20E7F)
Get a grip people, it's only two weeks and with the trailers and screen shots Jackson has released of course the season is going to happen. My only grouse is that the announced time-slot is Sunday at Midnight. Sheesh, I have to be at work at 7:30 am. I'm going to be dragging all during the season.

As i recall Jackson wrote that they had foolishly arranged thingns so that the first episode would be that last one to be finished. I assumed when AS set May 19th as the premiere it was because they had the first ep on hand. But i guess not. I've waited too years for this. I can wait two weeks more.
Apr. 25, 2013, 12:23pm
Two weeks isn't that big a deal considering we were told January-March at first. I'm just happy it's not pushed back until August or something. I will however be upset if it's split in two seasons again.
Apr. 25, 2013, 1:57pm
That's essentially already been done. Season 5 and 6 are 10 episodes each, rather than the usual 13. So you get fewer episodes per season but more than each half of season 4, and hopefully a smaller gap between them (I know they have already started to write season 6, but I don't know how far along that is otherwise).

There's also the between-seasons one hour thing and I believe a second short-form episode could also happen (but I'm not sure on that one).
Apr. 25, 2013, 2:30pm
Lots to look forward to!
Apr. 25, 2013, 8:00pm
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
Yeah, it just means my expectations will that much more, and when they exceed them, it will be all the sweeter.
Apr. 25, 2013, 8:32pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Eldarqex unlocked One Year Later Apr. 18, 2024, 9:57am
  • Eldarkhb unlocked One Year Later Apr. 18, 2024, 9:39am
  • Eldaresr unlocked One Year Later Apr. 18, 2024, 3:58am
  • Eldarlst unlocked One Year Later Apr. 18, 2024, 12:16am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites