Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by BillyQuizBoy420
  • (unregistered id: 114EC4DFD3)
I love V Bros. but these 11 minute Titmouse (flash looks better) specials are kinda lame... it's b/c of the in house animation and short run time.. it looks and comes off as another throw away cheesey AS filler cartoon.

If these epiosdes aren't good enough to be animated in full and at full length running time.. why bother making it?

All I know is Jackson argued with CN at first to get the full half-hour timeslot for the show and to not use cheap animation like flash.. i.e. just like Harvey Birdman.. anyway he got his wishes and the shows been awesome ever since.

The most frightening thing in this special will be the animation... it should be live action.. then at least that would have been interesting to see.

Seriously... kinda lame news.
May. 18, 2012, 2:22pm
  • by BillyQuizBoy420
I as well, am more excited about a baby pepper being added to an old show.. than a Titmouse V. BROS Halloween Special.

Oh and new Boondocks season four looks good.. it at least respects itself enough not to make crappy 11 minute specials.

Titmouse should really just stick with shows like Superjail! to animate.
May. 18, 2012, 2:58pm
  • by WhiteRoom
  • (unregistered id: 65DFD27FC1)
The Halloween special isn't 11 minutes. It's a full-length episode. And it's not animated in Flash or in-house. It's traditionally animated, like the rest of the season will be.
May. 19, 2012, 1:07pm
The press release clearly says it's "animated by Titmouse, Inc."
May. 20, 2012, 12:23am
  • by BillyQuizBoy420
Honestly.. how can it not be better than the last special.

The animation might be better... maybe Titmouse will try harder.. I doubt it... but we will see.
May. 20, 2012, 10:10pm
  • by WhiteRoom
  • (unregistered id: 65DFD27FC1)
What's with all the Titmouse hate? It's like it's personal with you or something.
May. 20, 2012, 11:31pm
  • by BillyQuizBoy420
The animation and frame rates are seriously off at Titmouse... I don't like it when my favorite show suddenly looks crappy after all these years of looking great.

Sure, Korea makes a bunch of weird boo-boo's; but that's what re-takes are for... and the animation looks so much better and lucid in the end.
May. 21, 2012, 6:33pm
  • by Rastaran
  • (unregistered id: 5BF8FFD506)
It is? How do you know this?
Jun. 2, 2012, 11:27pm
  • by BillyQuizBoy420
You don't know how much that means to me... I'm fine with Titmouse doing the storyboards and pre-production.

Just please.. no more New York animation form Titmouse.. the bottom line with me was that "Ladle" looked like a totally different show.

Jackson won't admit it b/c he is a gentleman and denies it... but V Bros. really is the best animated T.V. show airing currently.

It deserves not only a giant network sized budget and a huge amount of respect; it deserves the best of all things.

Here's to season five... thank you Doc and Jackson in advance.

Love,
Me.
Jun. 7, 2012, 4:30pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Jaowela unlocked One Year Later Mar. 27, 2024, 1:40pm
  • Antoniohkl unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 11:49pm
  • Antoniogux unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 7:14pm
  • Antonioonk unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 10:53am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites