Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by 420dude?
  • (unregistered id: 114EC4DFD3)
Actually I have a question: Why wasn't the fact that the first epiosde of season 5 was shipped to Korea to be animated at the start of the month... not news?

I think people would want to know animation has just begun on season five... meaning that all of the scripts aren't even done yet...

No new season until April 2013, is now a lock.
Apr. 18, 2012, 6:37pm
I am happy to report news like that but I need a source!
Apr. 18, 2012, 7:21pm
  • by 420 dude
Jacksons blog, scroll through the xmas song comments until you get to April.
Apr. 18, 2012, 9:24pm
  • by 420 dude
I am just guessing about 2013... it takes 9 months total to aniamte an ep... so if the first one's been shipped to Korea... my guess is Jackson and Doc are still finishing the final scripts as well.

Jackson works incredibly hard doing multiple things at once... people need to be more patient with the show.

It makes me sick when I see comments from 'fans' telling Jackson they'll lose fans if they don't hurray up... I just wanna tell those idiots to screw off.. making a cartoon is like making a baby.. from dating all the way through to child birth... each season is like that big long cycle.

Jackson is a God: he directs/produces animated life.

GO TEAM MANTIS EYE!
Apr. 18, 2012, 9:31pm
  • by 420 guy actually loves v bros more than you probably do...
Also I just wanted to tell you (Mike) thanks for this site.
And confuse people by being helpful and breaking off a piece of news for ya.

If it wasn't on Jacksons blog I wouldn't have even mentioned it.

-

Anyway I was wondering if anyone else would be willing to write CN with me, like... everyday.
We need to tell them that V Bros needs even more money, Jackson and Doc need more money, the show's budget should be two million an epiosde.

Why is the only thing left on T.V. not getting the attention and budget it deserves?

I heard that yet again, when Jackson signed the new contract it was just an inflation hike... i.e. they still ain't getting the money they deserve or need.

Why the hell shouldn't Venture Bros cost more than say for example 'the Celveland Show', everyone knows which one is better!

Demand they cancel all these dumb 'live action' shows at Adult Swim and give all of the production funds to V Bros. asap.

I'm dead serious.
Apr. 18, 2012, 9:40pm
  • by 420dude
I feel strongly this way after feeling so bad for Jackson and Doc aftering hearing them discuss each season's issues on commentaries and knowing it could easily be fixed with a bigger budget.. more retakes, more time, more animators, better animation, no c teams, no more bs boo boos in every other shot.

V bros. is the best, it deserves the best.
Apr. 18, 2012, 9:47pm
Ah ha, good stuff. Thanks!
Apr. 19, 2012, 1:50am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Leonzzj unlocked One Year Later Apr. 16, 2024, 3:45pm
  • Leonkew unlocked One Year Later Apr. 16, 2024, 10:01am
  • Leonlfh unlocked One Year Later Apr. 16, 2024, 7:43am
  • Leonebn unlocked One Year Later Apr. 16, 2024, 1:25am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites