Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by azure
  • (unregistered id: 6AA335D220)
I have some hearing loss, could anyone who listened to this be so kind as to recap any important/hilarious VB info for me? GDI I am dying here, hah.
Sep. 16, 2011, 2:37pm
  • by Ron Bonham
  • (unregistered id: F407A7D6AC)
One thing JP did mention was that Mol's dad being killed by Brock is something they could use sometime in the future or not at all. Also, and this is something I was thinking, the scene where she mentions it Brock responds that she killed his partner, Hunter. But they've flubbed that by having Hunter still being alive. And he has the final scene of the series mapped out in his head but it will likely change whenever they reach that point.
Sep. 16, 2011, 7:35pm
Yeah those are the major ones. A lof of the rest of it was some tangentially related banter about the streets in London and the Pulp show Jackson went to over the summer and a few other bits. It's a shame the audio quality is not the greatest, I had to turn it way up to properly hear it, because it's a pretty good interview. British people are really good at interviewing about Venture Bros, evidently.
Sep. 16, 2011, 3:45pm
  • by Rhinox
  • (unregistered id: 3788615155)
It's nice to know that there're other British fans out there who feel pasionately about the show, after all it's quite dificult for us with viewing restrictions, region 1 dvds etc, and not forgetting that it has'nt been on tv since season 2.
How did you guys manage with Paul's accent, an interesting mix of a slightly northern drawl with the chipmonk like pace of London/Essex. I've always found British characters on american shows to have rather absurd accents.
Sep. 18, 2011, 1:57pm
  • by Ron Bonham
  • (unregistered id: F407A7D6AC)
Although....on the S2 deleted scenes there is one from that episode where Brock tells the OSI agent he saw Hunter die. The agents response is.."you should know that means nothing in this business." So maybe JP did cover that one up?
Sep. 18, 2011, 2:06pm
Yeah that is what he specifically mentioned, he wanted Hunter to be the partner that Molotov killed but the line that was supposed to explain that was cut from the final episode (and appears in the deleted scenes on the DVD) so now it's kind of left open-ended by accident.
Sep. 18, 2011, 12:13pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Veronagis unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 9:31am
  • Veronadvg unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 6:49am
  • Veronaevx unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 5:27am
  • Veronapea unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 2:30am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites