Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by cpc65
  • (unregistered id: B5C569B6BC)
Hmmmm. I was wondering what that was all about. I have Cox cable, phone and internet and was able to watch some of the "gold episodes" last night without issue, but didn't need to log in or anything.

One of the season one eps I watched was Tag Sale and I thought of something I hadn't back then. Triana showed Dean the "giant grandma thunderpants" she found at the yard sale. Where did those come from? Too big to be Myra's and did Jonas have any large women at any of his "sleepovers"?
Aug. 3, 2011, 6:03pm
  • by Mike
  • (unregistered id: 2C55247A34)
For your first question, I have Comcast but I tested it out at work (which does not use Comcast) so it prompted me to login to my account. I guess if you are connected to said account already then you can just watch away, which is handy!

And for your second thing... my guess would be they were there because it was funny but I would also say Rusty is probably not above sleeping with a larger woman himself :P
Aug. 3, 2011, 6:32pm
  • by cpc65
  • (unregistered id: B5C569B6BC)
Maybe they belonged to Andrea Dworkin?
Aug. 3, 2011, 10:30pm
  • by beb
  • (unregistered id: A678E20E7F)
I remember wondering about the thunderpants, as well. Two thoughts. One is that so a teen like Triana any adult sized woman underwear would look gigantic. And if you don't like that one--

They're a pair of underpants from the stout Mexican maid Jonas Venture must have employed back in the day, because he was never seen with a wife, so someone had to clean and mop, do the dishes and cook the meals. As for what they're doing on the Venture Compound decades later.... Rusty stole them as a boy when he was first learning about women....
Aug. 4, 2011, 10:04am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
  • (unregistered id: 03F5B24B78)
Hey, maybe they're Nikki Fictel's. She was a bit hefty back then and it's been confirmed that she and Rusty did the do.
Aug. 4, 2011, 8:27pm
  • by kijunshi
  • (unregistered id: 0E2BDA0AF2)
I just always assumed they were Myra's... isn't she a rather large woman herself? (I mean, big-boned, of course.)
Aug. 4, 2011, 9:53pm
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
  • (unregistered id: 03F5B24B78)
Myra's in pretty good shape actually. She still fits into that catsuit, even if she does fill it out a bit more in the chest area.
Aug. 5, 2011, 4:58pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Evaxke unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 9:12am
  • Evazul unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 6:42am
  • Evagsv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 5:13am
  • Evaxiv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 2:51am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites