Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by jeff
  • (unregistered id: B1D10A5929)
i thought hank took danica and mary lou down
Sep. 30, 2006, 6:19am
  • by Sam
  • (unregistered id: 4F48A1F654)
He probably put them up again after Molotov left
Sep. 30, 2006, 6:54am
  • by Doctor SnOZcheese the Licentous
  • (unregistered id: 33B2545072)
I have a feeling that this ep was out of chronological order...maybe assassinanny is supposed to come after this episode...
Oct. 1, 2006, 10:31am
I wouldn't read too much into it. The most likely explanation is that they just recycled the backgrounds in order to save money and/or they just forgot that Hank took them down. It happens.

In his LiveJournal Jackson admitted to a similar continuity error regarding Kim in Assasinanny and V.E.N.

JP: "The one little detail we forgot about in regards to these two episodes was Kim, Triana's techno-Goth friend. She's obviously met Hank and Dean already in "Assassinanny 911," which aired a month ago, but is only just being introduced to them in last night's episode. Our bad. Neither of us picked up on it till the former episode aired, at which point Doc, just as guilty as I, cried "foul!" because he didn't want me to get credit for his Fred from Scooby Doo joke, which I'd unintentionally scooped him on...when it was meant as a "callback." Oh, well..."
Oct. 1, 2006, 5:54pm
  • by Gumby
  • (unregistered id: 10A4E67E12)
He did but they (the posters) were back up at he end of Assananny, I made that same mistake predicting the order of an earlier Episode
Oct. 2, 2006, 4:21am
  • by josh
  • (unregistered id: 189792C1CF)
yeah, this episode couldn't have come before assasignanny because that's when Colonel Hunters became a woman. so, since he was back in brocks hallucination( which by the by incase you are interested the process of drinking the extract and vomiting into a bucket can be expierenced with a short trek into the Amazon and getting a shamon to give you the extract to cleanse you of your demons) as a woman this had to be after brock was to kill him in assasinanny.
Oct. 2, 2006, 10:12pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Victorrsq unlocked One Year Later May. 31, 2024, 12:07pm
  • Victorfec unlocked One Year Later May. 30, 2024, 5:17pm
  • Bogdantqg unlocked One Year Later May. 22, 2024, 11:46pm
  • Ilushikvlm unlocked One Year Later May. 20, 2024, 5:10pm

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites