Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Xoynx
  • (unregistered id: 9B84ED1CB3)
Hunter may have taught Brock everything that BROCK knows, but that doesn't mean that Hunter taught Brock everything that HUNTER knows. Given Hunter's inherent caginess, I really doubt that he'd trust anyone, even his right-hand man, with his greatest secrets.
Nov. 4, 2010, 1:44pm
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
  • (unregistered id: 43F7869F5C)
That was my understanding as well. Plus, Brock hadn't seen Hunter for almost 20 years in Assassinanny 911 so it's likely Hunter's picked up a few things since they last met. Also, Hunter seems to be willing to do whatever it takes to succeed so I doubt he'd ever submit to a 1 on 1 bare-knuckle brawl without some sort of trick up his sleeve.
Nov. 4, 2010, 3:12pm
Have to agree with you entirely, H. I was so outraged by Hammer's words, I had to yell about it to everyone I know:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78KCoTpYL3A
Nov. 6, 2010, 12:55am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
I don't blame Doc here. I think what happened was he didn't have all the facts about the tournament. He saw, "Who would win in a fight, Brock or Hunter," and took that as "Who would win in a physical fight." Now, in a purely physical fight, Brock obviously wins but that's not how I, as someone who voted in every stage of the tournament, understood the tournament to work. If anything, it's a simple misunderstanding.
Nov. 6, 2010, 1:25am
Well I can see your point there, and even though I didn't vote in EVERY stage, I understood the spirit of the competiton to be the same as you.

In a stripped to the waist man-punching-man thing, Brock would win 99 out of 100 times, I agree, but I think the voters knew what what happening and saw things clearly, at least what, like 54% of them anyway.
Nov. 6, 2010, 2:21am
Plus this video is part of a huge sweeping story arc between me and someone who wishes he was good enough to arch me.
Nov. 6, 2010, 2:22am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
Is this a PRoV thing?
Nov. 6, 2010, 3:32am
Nope. It's a youtube thing. It just happens to involve The Venture Bros. at the moment.
Nov. 6, 2010, 1:14pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Eldarqex unlocked One Year Later Apr. 18, 2024, 9:57am
  • Eldarkhb unlocked One Year Later Apr. 18, 2024, 9:39am
  • Eldaresr unlocked One Year Later Apr. 18, 2024, 3:58am
  • Eldarlst unlocked One Year Later Apr. 18, 2024, 12:16am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites