Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Rob
  • (unregistered id: DD2992D021)
Just occurred to me that Jackson and Doc said Billy was getting an arch this season, and none has appeared yet...a character who was in the background in Tag Sale, they said. So definitely something that's going in the next episode, or just a red herring? Everything else they said about the season was true.

My money is on Chairman Wow in any case, although I seem to remember them saying the character had had something like one line in the entire series, and I don't think Wow has had any up to this point.

Also, just throwing this out there - the Moppets are not Limb's agents in the cocoon. Henchmen 86 and 87 are. Just a hunch.
Oct. 26, 2010, 4:39pm
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
  • (unregistered id: 43F7869F5C)
Yeah, what happened with that? You think maybe White will become Billy's arch, finally confront all that tension with the two of them?
Oct. 26, 2010, 5:13pm
  • by GrimGravy
  • (unregistered id: 1B8661F6D0)
After Scott Hall setting up White as "The Villain" for their battle in Any Which Way But Zeus, I think that would be too predictable. Then again the boys being clones was only one amongst a collection of predictable outcomes after season 1.

Having said that though, who knows how much time might pass in the Venture universe between Silent Partners and P.R.O.M. If the finale isn't set immediately after the events of Silent partners, Billy has some time to establish himself with his new medical papers and perhaps earn an enemy that way. Or, as Billy has now been established as a memorabilia collector, I could totally see something happening with the Girly Mags Guy. Some scuffle over a limited edition comic turns into a fervent revenge scheme.

........I also guess I'll be re-watching Tag Sale........
Oct. 26, 2010, 6:41pm
  • by Ron Bonham
  • (unregistered id: 2FF22775CB)
Put me down for Rick Danger as Billy's arch....hope no one dies in the finale but I am feeling that someone will pass.
Oct. 26, 2010, 11:18pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Evaxke unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 9:12am
  • Evazul unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 6:42am
  • Evagsv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 5:13am
  • Evaxiv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 2:51am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites