Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Rob
  • (unregistered id: DD2992D021)
Couldn't help noticing that Mile High always gets credited as Sky Pilot. Shouldn't he have reverted to his original codename just as Shore Leave has?
Oct. 25, 2010, 3:31pm
  • by Rory
  • (unregistered id: 6D62003FD9)
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that! That was probably just a typo, since I think they made a credit mistake like that before.
Oct. 25, 2010, 4:03pm
  • by Mike
  • (unregistered id: DA1A2954DF)
Yeah, I noticed that too. He's referred to as Mile High in the show though, I think. They also changed Shore Leave to Shoreleave for this half of the season.
Oct. 25, 2010, 4:12pm
  • by Rob
I'm not sure he's ever been referred to by name since TFTSTST part one...I noticed it in P&P and this is the first time he's had a speaking role since.

Anyone else feel he's a bit underused? Presumably he's capable of kicking about as much ass as Shore Leave.
Oct. 25, 2010, 4:57pm
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
  • (unregistered id: 43F7869F5C)
I was just thinking about how little he's actually done. He helped put on the Armor of Holiness but that's about it.
Oct. 25, 2010, 6:13pm
  • by GrimGravy
  • (unregistered id: 1B8661F6D0)
I think he's underused only because he's ultimately a less entertaining version of Shoreleave. Why force the ground chuck when you can just serve the sirloin, so to speak.
Oct. 25, 2010, 8:47pm
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
  • (unregistered id: 43F7869F5C)
They should battle team up again though. That'd be like surf and turf.
Oct. 25, 2010, 10:07pm
  • by GrimGravy
Ha, true. You gotta wonder if Mile High's jealous at all that Shoreleave dumped him (professionally) for Brock.
Oct. 25, 2010, 10:24pm
  • by Rob
Speaking of being dumped, people tend to assume that Shore Leave and Mile High were only pretending to be in a relationship ('I pretended to be in love with Shore Leave!' as MH says). To me it seemed more like they were in a genuine relationship that has since broken down, and Mile High's comment in Pinstripes (and Shore Leave's reply) was actually a put-down. Any thoughts?
Oct. 26, 2010, 4:43pm
  • by GrimGravy
I interpreted the relationship as co-workers-with-benefits. I wouldn't doubt that they were having sex and I wouldn't doubt that they enjoyed it. I thought of it more as Shoreleave (who's totally into himself and we love that about him) being insulted that Mile High didn't worship the ground he walked on (because how could you NOT love Shoreleave) and so he bawked his retort.
Oct. 26, 2010, 6:05pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Jaowela unlocked One Year Later Mar. 27, 2024, 1:40pm
  • Antoniohkl unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 11:49pm
  • Antoniogux unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 7:14pm
  • Antonioonk unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 10:53am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites