Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by tsox
  • (unregistered id: ECD2B06436)
So last week everyone was complaining about Phantom Limb's quick costume changes but this week no one has anything to say about the speed at which they acquired a taxi, put in a closed circuit TV, and set it to release poison?

Totally kick ass episode, nonetheless.
Oct. 13, 2010, 7:02pm
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
  • (unregistered id: EA7FD98DDC)
Taxis are easy to buy and CCTV and knockout gas are Lair Decorating 101.
Oct. 13, 2010, 7:11pm
  • by Mike
  • (unregistered id: DA1A2954DF)
They probably had that ready. I mean they are a team of super villains, I assume a taxi with a gas producing mechanism is something you want to invest in right off the bat.

What I thought was super hilarious was how Baron Underbheit picked up Dr. Venture for his second cab ride when he didn't even need to.
Oct. 13, 2010, 8:05pm
  • by ghost of speedy
  • (unregistered id: A4DF2E7DB0)
Which he then immediately abandons the in front of impossible plaza, leading me to think they just keep stealing the cabs.
I can believe that The Revenge Society has some way to take over the monitor, but the notion that they took the time to disguise knockout gas as a cab decoration when they could have just put a tank under the back seat is a bit hard to believe. Maybe Impossible has a backstock of crowns and crosses and tiki dolls that spew knockout gas?
Oct. 13, 2010, 8:20pm
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
They're costumed nemesises. Without the razzle-dazzle and overelaborate plans, they'd be the guy in the bear suit.
Oct. 13, 2010, 11:23pm
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
Dean's apartment is in a bad part of New York so I'm not sure any taxi Rusty got there in the middle of the night would've been safe.
Oct. 13, 2010, 11:32pm
  • by Mogo
  • (unregistered id: B50DB16F10)
He let some random stranger come in and sing with him and didn't ask any questions. This is also the man who's lost at least two kidneys. Rusty is not very smart when it comes to those things.
Oct. 14, 2010, 3:22pm
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
I know. That's why the Revenge Society had to send a cab for him. Otherwise he might get mugged or kidnapped and then how could they get their revenge?
Oct. 14, 2010, 5:28pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Eldaresr unlocked One Year Later Apr. 18, 2024, 3:58am
  • Eldarlst unlocked One Year Later Apr. 18, 2024, 12:16am
  • Leonzzj unlocked One Year Later Apr. 16, 2024, 3:45pm
  • Leonkew unlocked One Year Later Apr. 16, 2024, 10:01am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites