Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

I LOVE that there was a 'Spiderman' type character featured...I wonder if they were inspired by my 'Arachnid' character I created for my VB animatic awhile ago? That would be very cool...;)

Can't believe no one here is addressing the death of Dr. Girlfriend, tho!
Oct. 11, 2010, 5:48pm
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
  • (unregistered id: EA7FD98DDC)
That was all theoretical. None of it happened.
Oct. 11, 2010, 6:07pm
  • by Brick Frog Mogo
  • (unregistered id: 9E0AAE930F)
Right he was just plotting out their vengance but I think he was overstepping. While using the moppets to take out dr.girlfriend would have worked, the others wouldn't have.
1)J.J. probably already has tubes and has for a while and even he would check where he's getting his stuff.
2)Phantom Limb wouldn't even get in the building to off girl hitler, but he probbaly could take her out in her hotel.
3)the guild wouldnt drop that quickly and even if somehow they did, Bowie and co would immeditly realize it was phantom limb considering they not only know he's loose but has his own team. BOwie would probably just take the fight to him, as crimosn mantle and dragon both saw impossible and most likely informed the guild. Limb was just bein cocky.
Oct. 11, 2010, 7:17pm
  • by Dormammund Dumber
  • (unregistered id: 5AC1463AEA)
The spiderman type reminded me of the guy in this movie:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=727

which has to be the best anime out there, possibly ever. Genetic experiment cockroach becomes a principal at a run down school. Challenged by lucky kitty underwear.
Oct. 11, 2010, 10:42pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Jaowela unlocked One Year Later Mar. 27, 2024, 1:40pm
  • Antoniohkl unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 11:49pm
  • Antoniogux unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 7:14pm
  • Antonioonk unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 10:53am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites