Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Hardy
  • (unregistered id: FFF530337A)
Just saw Patrick Warburton on First Take....mentioned a lot of the voice work he does now, but Venture Bros. was not 1 of the 6 shows mentioned. :-(
Oct. 5, 2010, 2:01pm
  • by Donkiku
  • (unregistered id: F4CA83B8BD)
Man, things are getting scary. I am afraid the show's ending after this season. : (
Oct. 5, 2010, 2:32pm
  • by Sid
  • (unregistered id: D002B152AE)
No way. VB is waaaay too lucrative for Adult Swim. They just got action figures and the new shirts they put up sell out super quick.
Oct. 5, 2010, 2:38pm
  • by Dormammund Dumber
  • (unregistered id: 566CD75032)
If more characters get killed, won't there be less action figures? Do they end up as ghost action figures?

Eventually they might have "mega-tech" versions of each like they did with the X Men figs.
Oct. 5, 2010, 2:45pm
  • by Donkiku
  • (unregistered id: F4CA83B8BD)
But on Shivers blog she says she mentions that now that the show is done they don't know if they will ever come back and that it's up to Mr. Publick. Also, Jackson himself told Mike that he doesn't know what's next for the Venture Bros. : (

I hope he's just kidding and we get a season 5 and 6 and 7 and 8!
Oct. 5, 2010, 3:22pm
  • by Victor Von Broom
  • (unregistered id: D2EAEC7485)
We don't know how this season is going to end. Also, hour long finale.
These guys haven't had vacations in forever it seems and while I do love venture bros, the uncertain period between seasons 1 & 2 wound up paying off with awesome results. Also, I think at the dragon con panel they said that if they don't do another season they might do some longer length specials, which can be just as exciting.
Oct. 5, 2010, 3:38pm
  • by Mike
  • (unregistered id: DA1A2954DF)
Yeah they have both said a number of times that there will be more Venture Bros but that a) they need a break (they've basically been working on the show non-stop since season three pre-production) and b) new stuff might not be a new season but could be specials or something longer etc, or it could just be season five, but nobody knows yet
Oct. 5, 2010, 3:59pm
  • by Donkiku
  • (unregistered id: A4C9665458)
And that's the scary part, guys! I know they deserve a break but how long is that break going to be?! Maybe another Venture Bros Christmas special?
Oct. 5, 2010, 7:42pm
  • by Phil
  • (unregistered id: E1236BDA28)
24 was killed before he got an action figure so I wouldn't worry about it. If more characters get killed, they're probably just as likely to get one as they ever will.
Oct. 5, 2010, 5:40pm
  • by Phil
  • (unregistered id: E1236BDA28)
Er, "ever were." I type assy.
Oct. 5, 2010, 5:41pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Evaxke unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 9:12am
  • Evazul unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 6:42am
  • Evagsv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 5:13am
  • Evaxiv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 2:51am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites